Friday off (1 Viewer)

sweet_chick

HSC
Does any other schools have friday off.

Last year we had Fridays off. well we were meant to study in the library but not many ppl did., This year because not many ppl were going to school and a lot of yr 11 and 12 were giving our school a bad rep on fridays they changed it. We have to go to school for first 2 periods. It sucks.. i loved 3 day weekends.

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
we get friday afternoons off
thats when most ppl hav their double frees
so we get 2 finsh at 12:40pm on fridays onli
but ppl who do ext maths dont

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
When I was at highschool I had fridays off. And most of the days, except for tuesday were only half days. Ah ... the joys of high school :)

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
i have every second friday off, timetabled "study days"... yep. a whole lotta studying goes on on those days i tell ya :p

lala2

Banned
HSC
you guys are lucky...I go to a private school which keeps really strict tabs on our attendance, so even if you got a double free on one day, or one at the beginning of the day and one at the end, you still have to be in the school. We can't 'just' leave whenever we want. I wish I could though--go home and study better.

tennille

HSC
We used to finish at 1pm every Thursday. Wasn't that great, though.

casualcomedy

HSC
We have Wednesday afternoons off and every second Tuesday we have those afternoons off. But leaving our school is pretty easy, we just walk out the gate and make sure we turn up for class the next period. Though sometimes we are forced to stay on during our free afternoons for talks, meetings and other unwanted school activities. Its pretty easy going and we also have our library open some nights as well.

goan_crazy

HSC
Trev said:
We (year 12's) get tuesday afternoon off instead of sport. We are required to go home and 'study' from when we leave school (12.30 I think), pfft.
exactly the same as us
but we get it on fridays///not tues:)
and not 12:30 we finish at 12:40pm

RyddeckerSMP

Go The Knights!
HSC
Cheltenham Girls used to have the same thing, as one year.... about 5/6 years ago had tuesdays off for study purposes as they organised that everyone had there frees on that day........

RyddeckerSMP

Go The Knights!
HSC
joe_m_2000 said:
RyddeckerSMP wat does baluko high get>?
Nothing much really..... unlike Gilroy where you guys get most of friday off cuz you don't have to do sport, the people who don't do offline maths and english are still expected to do sport, so we finish at the stupidest time of 3:06 everday except for wednesday, where we finish at 2:30, which makes no difference really........

HSC
we get to leave 1pm on tues and 12:30 on wed, (and i do 12 units!) i wish that 12:30 was on fridays

goan_crazy

HSC
Casmira said:
we get to leave 1pm on tues and 12:30 on wed, (and i do 12 units!) i wish that 12:30 was on fridays
ur so lucky u get that if u do 12 units

starbaaa

Untalkative Member
HSC
we have wednesday mornings off... if you dont have any classes in the afternoon you get the whole day off. unfortunately i have double chem.

Danoz The Great

HSC
We practically get tuesday afternoons after tuesdays off, after lunch. It'd normally be sport time, but year 12 don't do it.

We're supposed to 'study', but everyone heads off to either shop or go to the beach.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)