Friend wants to transfer... options? (1 Viewer)

Another

HSC
N/A
Cut to the basics, he didn't do that well and ended up with 71 atar, doing Lib Arts and Sciences at USYD currently.

How hard would it be for him to transfer into something like Engineering, Architecture or Commerce/Economics?

Thanks~

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
Hard to say. He'd have to keep up with distinction averages... high distinction to be on the safe side. Plus is he doing any maths, physics and economic units etc this and next semester (I am presuming he is planning on an end of the year transfer)? That way he can transfer those credits over if he is successful.

But good luck and all the best to him ~

stgeorge2

HSC
The difference in score reflects that your friend still have rooms to improve in his attitude and study strategy, tell him to study as hard as he could with the right study strategy, he will get there, presumably if could get at least D-HD across all subjects for a secured place.

Another

HSC
N/A
Just heads up, he's getting an high credit low distinction average as of now.

Any more answers?

d3vilz

HSC
Uni Grad
i got into commerce with a low 70s atar and a credit average gpa from uws bus/com. your friend has a decent shot for commerce, but it depends on how competitive it is during the uac application phase and a bit of luck.

pHyRe

HSC
i thought usyd doesnt look at atar if your WAM is good enough

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)