Friendly people @ o-week (1 Viewer)

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
neva say die said:
its true...i made cool friends already!!! and the orange shirt ppl were gr8....anyways if anyone joining the word or debating teams wanna be friends...pm me...on other note whts happening with the business club...i didnt see it???wht do they do???me so lost
Ohhh I joined debating too! and the Law and UN ones.

mr EaZy

punchbowl bro- its the best place to live !
HSC
u may join the entire year in anything u want

seriously, u get nicer people at uts than anywhere else- i felt really lonely during my first week at uni- i got comfort from strangers whom ive never seen or heard from again!

sweets- wat are u doing here anyway?

aaaman

Banned
HSC
DigitalFortress said:
Yeah It would. Me and a friend went up there....It was supposed to be locked but there was a guy doing work. And we had to climb three flights of stairs from the 27th level :S
i went exploring week before, we got up high enough the staircase went dark and i think it was like 29th floor or higher

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
You're not supposed to go to the top of the Tower Building! There is a good reason why it's locked off. There is a lot of radiation up there from the radio transmitter and the Internet satellite and there is a good chance it will affect your body if you stay up there too long.

HSC
lol shit, We were up there for about 10 minutes.
Its two flights of stairs above the 28th level which is called 'Plant'

anyone know what this is? We just saw large concrete semisphere's.

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
mr EaZy said:
u may join the entire year in anything u want

seriously, u get nicer people at uts than anywhere else- i felt really lonely during my first week at uni- i got comfort from strangers whom ive never seen or heard from again!

sweets- wat are u doing here anyway?
Journo/Law. Although I wasn't really planning on going to UTS, I have to say i'm liking it so far. And if I don't I suppose I can always transfer.

bernz

Hungry. Feed me.
HSC
UTS is supposed to be good for Journalism.

Do you think that when they're accepting students they have this thing where they can tell from your UAC number if you're a friendly person or not? Because ALL the people (and I'm making no exceptions here) I've talked to, both in my year and in other years, have been really friendly and helpful.

Come to think of it, even the staff, like that dude that gives out locker numbers are nice. I went in there the other day asking where lost and found was and he and the two other guys in there were really friendly and seemed genuinely concerned for me...

Wild Dan Hibiki

teh sex0r
HSC
erm... duh! it's cause you're a girl!

but seriously, everyone at uni is laid back so it's all good

So-net

HSC
回覆: Re: Friendly people @ o-week

unistudent said:
lol you do realise that you only need one since the coupons dont need to be ripped out, only shown. dont you?
Do you mean the advantage programme :eek: :eek: .............omg.... I really don't know.... I ripped out some of it already :bomb: :bomb:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)