Friends and the Social Life at UNI (1 Viewer)

marlins26

HSC
Hey guys I'm starting uni this year and I'm just wondering what the general social life is?. Because you have so many different lectures and i only have 2 required units for my course this year I'm guessing you will meet loads of different people, but will you be able to build friendship groups off that? I know clubs are a great way to make friends but how hard/easy is it to build a friendship group? ( note I'm doing psychology as a guy and the ratio is very outbalanced from what i heard to that may make it harder i don't know?

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Hey guys I'm starting uni this year and I'm just wondering what the general social life is?. Because you have so many different lectures and i only have 2 required units for my course this year I'm guessing you will meet loads of different people, but will you be able to build friendship groups off that? I know clubs are a great way to make friends but how hard/easy is it to build a friendship group? ( note I'm doing psychology as a guy and the ratio is very outbalanced from what i heard to that may make it harder i don't know?
Your social life is what you make out of uni.

There is no general social life, it varies from person to person ... Whether you study during breaks or go to lunch with people during breaks

Once you speak to people, you may find people with similar timetables

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)