friend's brother? (1 Viewer)

SmokedSalmon

HSC
Hey everyone,
haha I can't believe I'm doing this but I so need help cause I'm feeling bloody awkward. Alrite... well one of my friend's brother's likes me and I am not interested in him in the slightest. I just want to make it clear I am not interested in him but its hard cause I know it will be weird between us from then on. And of course when I hang out with my friend at her place, he'll be around... Anyone been in this situation? Bah :mad:

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
your shoe ----> his groin

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
SmokedSalmon said:
Hey everyone,
haha I can't believe I'm doing this but I so need help cause I'm feeling bloody awkward. Alrite... well one of my friend's brother's likes me and I am not interested in him in the slightest. I just want to make it clear I am not interested in him but its hard cause I know it will be weird between us from then on. And of course when I hang out with my friend at her place, he'll be around... Anyone been in this situation? Bah :mad:
How about by saying "I'm not interested in you at all."

Did you try that, or did you just give some vague ambiguous response?

LuKiN

HSC
just sleep with him. always works things out

MajinR

Procrastination Master
HSC
lol at all comments above ^^ :D

Just tell the guy sorry but I'm not interested, break the news to him but not too harshly... And ignore him/act as if nothing happened when u see him again...

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
A friend's brother shouldn't make the situation any different than if it was a random guy.

Make it clear that you're not interested - most guys will back off at this point. If that doesn't work, refer to Jago's post.

SmokedSalmon

HSC
heh thanks for replying people. Ok, next time I see him I'll make it obvious... but apart from saying 'no I don't like you', couldn't I just rant on about this one guy I have a major crush on instead? Yeah, I'm such a fucking coward... I spose if it does get out of hand i'll kick him in the groin (thanks Jago) but hopefully I'll never have to resort to that.

MajinR

Procrastination Master
HSC
SmokedSalmon said:
but apart from saying 'no I don't like you', couldn't I just rant on about this one guy I have a major crush on instead?
wouldnt that justmake him jealous and get on your nerves even more??

SmokedSalmon

HSC
well it would show I am not interested in him at all...
I guess it could trigger off other responses tho darn it. Is that what happened to you MajinR? Meh, I'll have to blunt, no use keeping him hanging and hoping.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
Komaticom said:
One's association with the friend would surely affect how you deal with the brother.

SmokedSalmon, ah forget it. This issue has been solved. No further posts are needed.
sure they're your friend but what would that change if their brother liked you and you just wanted him to bugger off? surely it would benifit the friendship if those two didnt go out because the friend/sister wouldnt be caught up in it.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
SmokedSalmon said:
Hey everyone,
"Why would i downgrade?"

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
SmokedSalmon said:
... but apart from saying 'no I don't like you', couldn't I just rant on about this one guy I have a major crush on instead? Yeah, I'm such a fucking coward...
No, you're not a coward, you're a fucking idiot. Lying and covering up your true feelings will just mess around with his mind.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)