Friends: favorites (1 Viewer)

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
Anyone here a friends fan or even a friends addict. I think its absolutely the best tv show ever created.

List your favorite characters/episodes/scenes.

aLexTasyy

HSC
Anyone here a friends fan or even a friends addict. I think its absolutely the best tv show ever created.

List your favorite characters/episodes/scenes.
I grew up on that show...and i had a majorly major crush on Joey LOL....well Matt Leblanc...
phoebe is my favorite character... did you like...cry when it ended...i did and im not ashamed to say it :)

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
FRIENDS FTW!!!!!!!!!!

I love Chandler.

I love the ep where Chandler hired a cleaner and Monica thought she was stealing her clothes and she gets her head stuck between the maids legs. LOL
and also the ep where baby Emma takes the Huggsy doll and Joey tries to get it back lol

aLexTasyy

HSC
FRIENDS FTW!!!!!!!!!!

I love Chandler.

I love the ep where Chandler hired a cleaner and Monica thought she was stealing her clothes and she gets her head stuck between the maids legs. LOL
and also the ep where baby Emma takes the Huggsy doll and Joey tries to get it back lol
AHAHAHA i loved that ep too...LMAO @ rachel for having all of monicas supposedly stolen clothes :)

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
Ross = (L)

He's such a sweetie, but Chandler's hotter. LOL

Joey has greasy hair : P

aLexTasyy

HSC
Ross = (L)

He's such a sweetie, but Chandler's hotter. LOL

Joey has greasy hair : P
LMAO...yeahh i got over my liking joey stage...that was in year two LOL...i had it written all over my pencil case HAHAHA...

the funniest ep i can think of off the top of my head is the one where Chandler in a box....hahaha how he waves goodbye to joey :):)

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
LOL when you repped me it came up neutral because you dont have a lot of posts : P
ahh well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)