Friends seeing friends naked? (1 Viewer)

Ladieoverschool

HSC
I mean is it such a bad thing? Im a girl, and when my friends and i get ready for parties, we dont mind being in the same room and bath room nude... we're all the same, and we've been friends for a long time no one will judge. Ive heard other people say how it is an invasion of privacy.. but mayb there just hiding something. For instance.. in change rooms, and when i used to do some modelling, we used to just get changed infront of heaps of people?? I dont see what the big deal is really its only a body? I'm not really sure about guys but i guess they wouldnt really mind being naked for the odd minute or two if they needed to quickly get changed and there friends were around.. what would be the problem? Some people are really nervous about stuff like this but i just dont see why. Would anyone on here be nervous about it.. or just dont care if they were seen nude by their friends?

WannaBang?

HSC
Ladieoverschool said:
I mean is it such a bad thing? Im a girl, and when my friends and i get ready for parties, we dont mind being in the same room and bath room nude... we're all the same, and we've been friends for a long time no one will judge. Ive heard other people say how it is an invasion of privacy.. but mayb there just hiding something. For instance.. in change rooms, and when i used to do some modelling, we used to just get changed infront of heaps of people?? I dont see what the big deal is really its only a body? I'm not really sure about guys but i guess they wouldnt really mind being naked for the odd minute or two if they needed to quickly get changed and there friends were around.. what would be the problem? Some people are really nervous about stuff like this but i just dont see why. Would anyone on here be nervous about it.. or just dont care if they were seen nude by their friends?
I'm so confortable with being naked to the point where it's become a bit scary. Nah seriously, I don't give a damn. I guess guys may feel nervous because they may have a small package.

P.S. I'm not gay.

Ladieoverschool

HSC
darkwolfzx said:
i don't feel comfortable doing that. but i suppose men in showering rooms shower naked together
exactly.. like at this age all of you guys would have seen a girls breasts naked in real life.... for example at a party, with your girlfriend, playing stupid games or just for some random reason.. no big deal really

HSC
Ladieoverschool said:
exactly.. like at this age all of you guys would have seen a girls breasts naked in real life.... for example at a party, with your girlfriend, playing stupid games or just for some random reason.. no big deal really
you forget where you are.
they havent all seen boobs.
at least ones that count.

Shoubadoo

HSC
Have any girls wondered why guys find boobs so attractive anyway?
I remember watching some show (hosted by these old crazy proffesors) and it was explained how larger breasts display that the woman is capable of taking care of a family (babiiess) and how its therefore all an animal survival instinct because even if guys weren't 'taught' that breasts were sexy, they'd still find them so, bla bla bla.
Good ol' science.

Ladieoverschool

HSC
scaredytiger said:
you forget where you are.
they havent all seen boobs.
at least ones that count.
a high percentage of them would have wouldent they.. dont guys love that stuff...i guess you understand how seeing them isnt really a big deal tho

Ladieoverschool

HSC
scaredytiger said:
im actually quite body shy.
but thats just me.
oh really, so would you like never let another girl, even your friend, see you naked??

yer8899

HSC
ive never been in a situation where ive had to be naked in front of dudes. i dont think many guys need to take off their undies unless their taking a shower, in which case there would be a cubicle.

jazzbaby

HSC
it depends yeah its ok if its like ur best friends..but if its just that random person that says hello to you in the hallway and thats it then its a different story

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Reckon it might be a guy threadstarter, and really keen to hear about girls being naked together.

I'll go bra and knickers, anything less is a bit much. Just go to another room to get changed. But I've had girlfriends unafraid to go pretty much naked, but I still feel it's polite to look away. I'm not uncomfortable, just following what seems to be appropriate.

HSC
theshortykatt said:
plus, most girls i know have compared boobs anyway..
i used to go to a school where a large percentage of the girls grabbed each others boobs. ive actually had a friend say to a (then new) ex boyfriend "haha ive gotten further with her than you have"

HSC
theshortykatt said:
lol. i dont let anyone just grab at my boobs. hahahaa. thats disturbing.
but i thinks its to do with how comfortable you are with the way you look, and who is around you.
i dont either. they did it without me realising they were going to.
so it was kinda like

*grab*
"whyd you grab my boobs?!"
"coz"
"uh...okay?"

or if it was jessica "coz" became "coz, i dont really have any"

HSC
theshortykatt said:
lol. that is strange.
she should have pulled off the "to see how soft/hard they are compared to (name)"
people did that too.

>_>
now i go to a school where people dont grab my boobs in public.
i find it is better.

xJennax

HSC
Yeah my close friends and I don't really care seeing each other when changing....or if we touch each other's boobs randomly lol...but only through a shirt, without would be weird. o_o

sthcross.dude

HSC
i wouldnt mind seeing some of my male friends naked, like ashton and chadd. making out. fuck yeah

homoerotic fantasies ruleeeeeeeeee

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
I dont really have a problem with being naked in change rooms or whatever, don't go out of my way to show my penis off though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)