Friends with benefits (1 Viewer)

V

val_dramaqueen

friends with "benefits"

So... for my first thread back after quite a while:
Are guys really in to the whole "friends with benefits" thing? Or what?
A friend of mine hooked up with this lad, she contacted him a couplea days later and he said they could hang out as friends... does that mean my mate is to be friends with this guy? or friends with benefits with this guy??

ahhh guys... if only you could be more simpler and just say things as they are! god!

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
it might just be another way of saying "you were terrible, so let's just be friends"

^___^
HSC
bubz :D said:
it might just be another way of saying "you were terrible, so let's just be friends"

yeah i agree, you said that to me after we first met..oh how you wasted those roses :rolleyes:

<3

funniboi

HSC
it could be that he doesn't like ur friend and that he will try to hook pu with another girl, and that if he fails, he always has your friend to fall back onto. :)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
well if they randomly hooked up, then chances are he may still want to take it to the next level. however, its wierd asking someone out just because they made out, so he wants to get to know her more first.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
It sounds to me like he doesn't want to sex her anymore.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Hey at least he talked to her after she called him :p

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
val_dramaqueen said:
Are guys really in to the whole "friends with benefits" thing?
Yes, hooking up no strings attached is what we're all about.

val_dramaqueen said:
A friend of mine hooked up with this lad, she contacted him a couplea days later and he said they could hang out as friends... does that mean my mate is to be friends with this guy? or friends with benefits with this guy??
The mere fact that she had to contact him suggests he doesn't really care about her, but bothering to respond on his part is an expression of interest into being friends, with benefits. Yes if your friend hangs out with him she'll be doomed to a relationship of lust with no love or commitment. There's no two ways about it, it will happen like that or they just won't be friends at all.

val_dramaqueen said:
ahhh guys... if only you could be more simpler and just say things as they are! god!
We would if saying "hey, wanna satisfy my sexual urges without me needing to spend money on you, time with you, or take you out and treat you right?" didn't usually result in her turning away in disgust. Not that i'd ever say that. But that's what would happen.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
kristylee_ said:
how many times has this thread been done before???
Just give up. I have.

People just don't learn. Or search.

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
hahahhaa... most people cant be bothered to find and bump a thread... people pay more attention if you start a whole new thread

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
val_dramaqueen said:
So... for my first thread back after quite a while:
Are guys really in to the whole "friends with benefits" thing? Or what?

der dumbass, ask him that question. Im sure you'd get a worthwhile answer

<3 :)

V

val_dramaqueen

well... the guy did tell my "friend" that she had nice tits...

p.s: I would much more like it if a guy just said "hey, let's fuck"... at least it's blunt and straight to the point!!!
I would not turn away in disgust... but thats cause I think like a guy.... *sigh*

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Sad :)() because he just wants to be friends after using her/you for sex?

Or...

Sad in the pathetic sense - you couldn't tell us that your "friend" is you? *shrugs*

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
minushuman
u roxorz my soxorz
HSC: 2005

Couldn't help it. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)