• No

Votes: 24 40.0%
  • Kinda

Votes: 13 21.7%

• Total voters

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
I don't get what's up with people pointing out that these always end in tragedy... that makes it like 5% worse than a 'relationship' given that at least 95% of relationships end in tragedy.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Yeah but they'll have good fun for a while and maybe it's worth it for the experiences. Sure personally you may feel it's not worth it because you're highly likely to lose the friendship in its current form and a lot of people end up regretting it but she may feel that in her situation there's a high chance that they could still be good friends if one of them decided to back out of it and that it'd be rad fun to fuck for a while. It's up to her to decide, it's no black/white decision.

inter108

HSC
christy...never said:
What do people think of turning a friendship into a friendship with sex?

Especially if its a good friend, who you trust, but you don't want to ruin the relationship - of course it'll change but theres no pressure to stuff it up
LOL my friends HOT.

Can't resist LOL

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
HalcyonSky said:
yeah you're right, you're just a common slut
and you're a old fashioned narrowminded bitch that contributes to why women still get paid less.

HalcyonSky

HSC
ur_inner_child said:
and you're a old fashioned narrowminded bitch that contributes to why women still get paid less.
wow, even after I explain that i was trolling, people are still getting baited

Last edited:

Scissors

HSC
Fuck I love UIC. She's the only mod that is down to Earth. Instead of banning you, she'll swear at you. Nice. :uhhuh:

alez

feel like an angel
HSC
Riet said:
Find it works better if you arent good friends and its just sex.
agreed
or even better, just pick someone up off the street. no emotional bullshit there.

Pace_T

HSC
HalcyonSky said:
wow, even after I explain that i was trolling, people are still getting baited
why did you have to explain your trolling? nothing was wrong with what you posted

1) shes a slut for wanting to fuck guys with no strings attached.
2) these types of girls are common

man up. shes a fucking whore. and then they wonder why we treat these types of girls like pieces of meat...

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
i can't imagine it being at all a good idea to pursue a sexual relationship with someone whom you're already good friends with (and thus, must like their personality a lot).

it's bound to lead to someone getting attached, lots of hurt, and could ruin the friendship.

it's good if it's someone who you find physically attractive but who is not the type of person you'd want to spend lots of time with or be in a relationship with. just physical, then there's no misunderstanding and nobody gets hurt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)