'friends' (1 Viewer)

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
sooo on fri night i was at a party and one of my really good friends introduced me to a guy she goes to uni with./ i ended up talking to him pretty much all night, and we both lliked eachother, when i was off, my 'friend' wnet up to him and asked him if he liked me, and he said yeah, but she probably doesent like me" and my friend said, "no she doesent, trust me". then on sun night, my friend had this huge go at me, telling me to leave him alone, cos i might 'hurt' him

HSC
was there meant to be another part of the story or is that where it ends?

Digital_Spork

HSC
go_swans said:
was there meant to be another part of the story or is that where it ends?
haha, where is it?? I didnt even see a question mark there?If you wanna tell us your life story, write a book!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
sooo on fri night i was at a party and one of my really good friends introduced me to a guy she goes to uni with./ i ended up talking to him pretty much all night, and we both lliked eachother, when i was off, my 'friend' wnet up to him and asked him if he liked me, and he said yeah, but she probably doesent like me" and my friend said, "no she doesent, trust me". then on sun night, my friend had this huge go at me, telling me to leave him alone, cos i might 'hurt' him
honey your friend is a cow...u know that u dont not like him so tell him that...dont let her ruin ur relationship...good luck...and dont be friends with her...hehe...i wouldnt if my friend did that to me

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
shes 'seeing' a guy as well at the moment.
she also accused me of leading him on and stuff like that

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
I suppose your question would be along the lines of "why did she do that?" or "what do I do now?"

Well, she could have went off at you because she genuinely did not want her friend getting hurt by you (assuming you have a reputation of being a player - go the euphemisms), or she's kicking herself, regretting introducing you to a guy who could end up as your boyfriend while she's still single (assuming she's single). I wouldn't know.

What you should do? You should tell her that you're not planning on hurting him for the fun of it. :rolleyes:

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
she has a guy shes seeing at the moment,
i made things worse, cos on the night i didnt know at the time shed talked to him about me, and he tried to kiss me at the end and i pushed him away, so now he thinks i dont like him.
and dreamerish, i dont have a reputation like that at all, if anyone does, its her. and i guess i am upset cos weve been really good friends since weve been little, and ive been through heaps of crap recently with guys, but when i like someone she knows, her first thought is that i'm going to be some skank whos gonna treat him like shit.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
whoa, talk about bitchiness...i'm assuming from your post that your "friend" knew you liked him. so kill her. and her family. no, just kidding :p go talk to him, tell him that you like him and THEN kill her.

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
grk_styl said:
tell him that u do like him...leaving it too late will make things worse.

your friend isn't a friend. friends don't do that.
the thing preventing me from msging him or anything, is that i dont want her to hate me, cos ivee always thought guys shouldnt come behind friendships. but this is just silly

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
i made things worse, cos on the night i didnt know at the time shed talked to him about me, and he tried to kiss me at the end and i pushed him away, so now he thinks i dont like him.
and dreamerish, i dont have a reputation like that at all, if anyone does, its her. and i guess i am upset cos weve been really good friends since weve been little, and ive been through heaps of crap recently with guys, but when i like someone she knows, her first thought is that i'm going to be some skank whos gonna treat him like shit.
She can't watch out for everyone. Yes, she is a friend, yes, she cares about people, but tell her to mind her own business (nicely).

She might think that being through a lot of crap in the relationships department makes you a bitter, cynical and sadistic prat, but contrarily, someone who has been hurt many times would appreciate a decent guy even more than someone who hasn't been put through a lot of pain.

You need to make it clear to her that standing in the way of your friend's potential happiness is just as wrong as, and will result in ruining a friendship over a guy.

William_Lawry

NSW Police
HSC
N/A
go_swans broke my heart.. i declared my love for her at a party bout 8 months ago and she told me to grow up.... how rude

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
so basically, she thinks that you're going to do what she would...even though you're different she's placing her actions sort of on top of you

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
braad said:
so basically, she thinks that you're going to do what she would...even though you're different she's placing her actions sort of on top of you

i dont really know what she thinks, i feel like it was just a personal attack on me, which is why im upset about it i guess.

repz

HSC
well if she's the one wit the bad rep and shes telling u not to hurt guys, try to prove her wrong. shes currently seeing a dude, and if you and this guy actually work things out and last longer it will be like in ur face *****.
and you can still be friends with her, just seems like it aint gon be the same again.
don't let her get in the way of ur search for love

HSC
William_Lawry said:
go_swans broke my heart.. i declared my love for her at a party bout 8 months ago and she told me to grow up.... how rude

lol.. wtf are u talking about?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)