From a 99% BLUDGER to a 93.05'nese{true story} (1 Viewer)

Sydney in Australia. currently camp in bankstown
HSC
N/A
Guys this is 120% alchol bs...bs that worked in the kid's favor though,... well..this is the story of a kid transforming from a handcore gamer to a proud owner of 93.o5.muhaha. long long time ago,in a place far far away, namely bankstown, a big headed kid (with 69% saturated fat)suddenly cried in joy as he headshotted the last of the terriost scum left,and by pressing "tab" button professionally with his left pinky, he prouded discovered that his 17'' LCD pixelated the following cathode ray tube reflection{hehe.a bunch of noobs just reminded me that LCD screens doesn't use cathode ray tubes.}, "JaCkaNaTor kills:45 dath:5" and the sight of this line of writing sitting on the top of the list greatly boosted his evergrowing ego. little did he know that his chem trial paper just recieved a dozen of red crosses all over it with the finishing touch of two bloody red digits on the front of the paper which reads"46%". "yayaya, take that !@#$%^" another joyful cry came as he sniped another noob from behind the box.. *the next day*, "OMFG...wtf.....This is abosolutely bs" the kid was abosolutely shocked to see the bt he started downloading the previous night reads '"xxx girls!@#$ havin fun together.". seed/peer 0/1 completed 1% estimated time left 999.99 hours". he cursed his way to school and was pwned by his shockin trial results when he get there.after that he decided to stop csing for a while and study really hard for the hsc exam...{8 hours a day for 40 days straight},which therefore allow him to pwn all the hsc tests and be granted with a 90+ uai.. the moral of this story is that dont give a sh#t even if you stuffed up ur trials or assessments..{oh...if you wanna listen to ur teachers crap about how important trials and assessments are..u are a cs noob..they might affect ur uai,but no where near as much as ur hsc examination mark,(unless u wanna get 97+)}. but make sure u study really really really really really hard for ur hsc exam..g'luck class of 2006..especially to you cs fanatics of 2006 out there..:)

Last edited:
P

pLuvia

Well thanks for the story :p

But it was kind of pointless. But thanks anyway, by the way we are 2006ers :)

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Hehe, funniest read I've had in a while around these forums. :D

If it actually happened, I'm quite astounded. :eek:

P

pLuvia

Well good luck with everything Jack? You got into a pretty good course by the looks of it :)

Monstar

HSC
I'am ashamed to say that i actually understood all of that . And i'm tempting suicide because i used to clock those hours on cs back in yr 10 and 11.

mitsui

мιтэuι
HSC
muahahaha! that is so inspiring
does it work for msn-addicted too?

o_O

P

pLuvia

mitsui said:
muahahaha! that is so inspiring
does it work for msn-addicted too?

o_O
Well you can post your one up at the end of the year then lol :p

mitsui

мιтэuι
HSC
lol

lets hope so . >_>

Last edited by a moderator:

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Its this fuckhead again.
Yeah youve already posted this shit before.
(and you still put "cathode ray tub" just to show what an ignorant fuck you are.)

Your the n00b, go fuck off and play your precious cs.

vanush

kdslkf
HSC
LAWL i got sick of games year 10 after bf42 died. its good to start & finish early :O

that said i got crap SC results ;)

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
vanush said:
LAWL i got sick of games year 10 after bf42 died. its good to start & finish early :O

that said i got crap SC results ;)
kinda grown out of games esp arcades near the end of yr11 lol

insert-username

Wandering the Lacuna
HSC
Did that remind anyone else of those really annoying chain letters that either try to get you to part with your money in some get-rich-quick scheme or to send it on to 25 of your friends because if you don't you'll be cursed and Hotmail will shut down?

Having read it, unless you have a class of 12, or did the HSC before assessment marks were counted, I really, really doubt that actually happened. Today's HSC: assessments and trials add up to half your final mark. It's right there on your results sheet. It's stupid to ignore them.

I_F

Riviet

HSC
N/A
hopeles5ly said:
kinda grown out of games esp arcades near the end of yr11 lol
Yeah, same here, just bored of playing them now, not such a bad thing after all, considering I'm trying to concentrate with my study. :p

jonnyboy

HSC
Not that big of a deal. I played warcraft (fkn DOTA so addictive ^_^) all the way through the hsc and the only subject i studied was english (this is cuz the teacher was nice and all and she really tried to help, so felt slack) and i got 93.9 :D

I was really really surprised with the results. Just shows wat 4u maths can do >.<

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)