From a 99% BLUDGER to a 93.05'nese{true story} (1 Viewer)

Sydney in Australia. currently camp in bankstown
HSC
N/A
jonnyboy said:
Not that big of a deal. I played warcraft (fkn DOTA so addictive ^_^) all the way through the hsc and the only subject i studied was english (this is cuz the teacher was nice and all and she really tried to help, so felt slack) and i got 93.9 :D

I was really really surprised with the results. Just shows wat 4u maths can do >.<
i don't do 4u math:D...all this fuss about only 4u math ppl has the chance to get high uai is sooo untrue

jnr_turtle

HSC
jackanator87 said:
i don't do 4u math:D...all this fuss about only 4u math ppl has the chance to get high uai is sooo untrue
Right, people continue to do 4u maths 'cos it's the most fun in the world right? It definitely gives you an amazing contribution to your UAI marks as long as you can get a mark that's halfway decent.

And btw doing well in your school assessments not only contributes half your mark, but acts as great insurance just in case you screw up an HSC exam.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
my cousin knows someone who did 4unit maths at sefton i think? and got around 49 for his uai

Riviet

HSC
N/A
hopeles5ly said:
my cousin knows someone who did 4unit maths at sefton i think? and got around 49 for his uai
Well 4 unit maths can also stuff up your UAI if you perform poorly in your assessments and in the final exam. However, if you work hard and get decent marks consistently, you will be greatly rewarded by it's scaling capabilities.

acullen

Povo postgrad
HSC
I gave up try to decipher the lack of punctuation and grammar. And what the hell does "noobs" mean? Is that some computer geek word for something?

up all nite

HSC
ha!. that was sort of motivating.. in a weird kind of way..but yeah it shows that u can still get tha marks u want if u stop lazing around.. and...STUDY!!!

Gibbo69er

Poor Student
HSC
noob is an insult for new people, newb is new person, but noob is an insult.

this fucker posted this last year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)