From Class of 2005 2 class of 2004! (1 Viewer)

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
I would like to wish the yr 12's *class 2004* all the luck in the world! I hope y'all do well and achieve ur dreams! Also u have us wonderful 05's behind u!
Some words of advice:
1. The HSC is NOT the end of the world (i know u hate hearing it from someone who hasnt experienced it but hey its true)
2. Work hard enough and u may get wat u want
3. DONT GIVE UP
4. Believe in yr selves
5. Remember us 05'ers are here to help

GOOOOODDD LUCKKKKK!!!!

Anyone else wanna input

Last edited:

mandalay

cortigiana onesta
HSC
lol thanks for the words of wisdom, melsc :)

ur subjects (esp english subjetcs) do get easier whether u believe it or not lol the 1st year for new subjects is always the hardest... but yeah, it all gets better :)

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
hahaha agreed.

we hate our year 12s. our farewell speech yesterday included lines like "some might say we're glad to see the yr 12s go...and others would agree" and "it would be caliver of us to say that we're better than the yr 12s, however it would be dishonest to say that we are not"

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
goood luck and enjoy!
its going to whoooosh past.
i wish i enjoyed it more.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
hahahaha the staff hate this yr's yr 12s

but today they were obviously pissed at their joke assembly. like liam kept saying stuff like "now yr 11, you had your say yesterday, and it sucked, so shut up now"

:D

KFunk

Psychic refugee
HSC
In any case our say was quite well said :p. "It would be rather cavalier of me to say that our year is academically superior to yours and generally better liked but... it would be dishonest of me not to."

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
hahahaha. i wish i'd actually stuck around, but i had a driving lesson at 1.30 and usually those assemblies are boring as shit.

we should get james/claire to post the transcript on our grade msg board as eternal testament.

mishka

HSC
N/A
thanks!! i need as much support and encouragement i can get... i think we all do!! now it's only 3 weeks till the start of the bigguns, so better get cracking!!! :)

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
It feels like only yesterday that we began high school

yes i do realise my title is very korny. well anyway the point i am trying to make is that we are starting year 12 next term. the teachers better start getting into shape or else we can blame them :p

you can only work your arse off or bludge the whole year, then do last minute cramming. but, all the best to everyone in class 2005.

some dude from class '05

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)