From Hanson to Camden: Australia’s racist shame (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
Schroedinger said:
Fairly sure there were at least 1,000 lebs all in full armour with guns.

Australian media never covered all the aussies that were shot by lebs that day. Fuckin huge coverup promoted by Iemma and I want the truth.

The lebs in gangs are racially cleansing our outer suburbs and muslims with high birthrates are outbreeding aussies 10,000:1.

Danna Vale was right, but none of the lefty elite want to outlaw abortion so we can stop the muslims from taking over australia.
cry baby, seems your the head leader of the group called "beating down lebs on the internet , cause in real life we are fucken cowards".

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
wrxsti said:
cry baby, seems your the head leader of the group called "beating down lebs on the internet , cause in real life we are fucken cowards".
Nah, he's about as hardcore as the 12 lebs who beat up 2 of my friends.

nagiha

HSC
closeted islamaphobia much?
Its not racism as defined by the dictoniary, but the fact of the matter is 65 different races follow islam.
Ignorant fools. Mohammad (pbuh) isnt a god. He's the last prophet of islam. You're grasping at straws.

sca

HSC
Obviously there are rascist people, and even groups, in Australia, but I don't think it's moreso than in any other country.

Talking to a couple European/Asian/Islamic immigrants, the general experience seems to be that seeking employment/education here is easier than in say, America, and equal to say Canada.

We do, however, culturally have a sense of humour whereby we make fun of each other almost as a sign of affection. So we do have disciminatory jokes that go around... but then these are generally aimed at everyone, often include Anglo-Australia and aren't only centered around race. (Think Chasers humour).

I'm about as Caucasian as it gets, so can't say my life has been overrun with discrimination, but in my travels I've also witnessed it working both ways. (I.e. against Caucasians/Asians in Middle Eastern countries).

Universally though, people seem to be pretty not phased by race.

Hmm, I guess I'm trying to say you can grab at incidents in a country and write an article on how racist that country is... but all it does is exclude the 99% of the time when that doesn't happen, and it's something you could apply to anywhere.

Last edited:

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
Nothing annoys me more than arrogant people, discriminating against a certain religon when they have no clue about it and are basing there opinions on lies put out by society and not the beliefs themself.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I agree. ACA are forgetting the 350 days a year when Geoffrey Leonard DIDN"T molest young boys.

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
i never said it is racist i just said i am sick of it when people are un-educated.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
emytaylor164 said:
i never said it is racist i just said i am sick of it when people are un-educated.

I'm not quoting what you are saying (actually I didn't even read what you first wrote, just read the article and replied lol) Though it is wrong to discriminate people based on religion, it shouldn't even be called 'racist' when someone judges someone over their religious background. Race and religion are 2 different things, the article is mixing up religion and race issues, If we pick on Christianity, would it be considered as racism? No.

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
chicky_pie said:
I'm not quoting what you are saying (actually I didn't even read what you first wrote, just read the article and replied lol) Though it is wrong to discriminate people based on religion, it shouldn't even be called 'racist' when someone judges someone over their religious background. Race and religion are 2 different things, the article is mixing up religion and race issues, If we pick on Christianity, would it be considered as racism? No.
oh ok then i agree with what you are saying

Zrap

glock9
HSC
I bet you've said all these racist comments on here to an
Aboriginal, Muslim, other nations face.

OH WAIT.

Harden the fuck up Australia.

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
there is no need to say anything discriminating to anyone to there face or online.
it is completely unappropriate and wrong

Last edited:

DownInFlames

Token Member
where I spend the vast majority of my time
HSC
MФëỹ™ said:
do u know the definition of racism??
Well actually jb_nc has a point: descriminating on basis of religion is not, in fact, racism. It's just that a lot of what the article is talking about is racism rather than only descriminating against islam.

Also: most of the people here are trolling.

Last edited:

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
jb_nc said:
Code:
"Mohammed: go out and be paedophiles, for paeodophilia is write or so Allaer decrees" - The Korane
stop posting
you are clearly an idiot. who knows nothing

I am a christian btw.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
emytaylor164 said:
you are clearly an idiot. who knows nothing

I am a christian btw.
No. It's you who are the idiot. See, some times you got to realise where you are in your life. Things are getting better. N*E*R*D - In Search of.

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
I disagree.
I do not believe in the religion but it is clear what there beliefs are.
I dont think that you are saying very informed things

Skeeter

Banned
HSC
Ubik said:
What people think is right is wrong. It's obviously genetic, you see it all the time in muslim families, the father bashes his wife and makes her wear the hijab, the son goes out with his leb thug mates and rapes white girls. They're completely twisted, they can never learn, there's no use trying to change them.

If they don't want to respect the aussie ways, they can go back to their shit hole desert.
I wish I can punch you right in the face. I'm Lebanese, and I can almost gurantee I'm smarter than you (I'm basing my judgement on your post). You've got Lebanese people all figured huh?

Lets use your twisted logic and explain Australians.

Aussie father is an alcoholic who is abusive to his wife and kids after a long day of drinking at the pub. Comes home at 8.30, bashes his wife and watches a bit of telly, and goes to sleep at 9 to get up at 8 to get to his bricklaying job.

Also, occasionaly sleeps on the footpath outside the pub he was drinking at, because he can't afford a taxi home.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
emytaylor164 said:
I disagree.
I disagree.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
There are generally accepted hadiths which back his marriage to Aisha, who was 11 or 12 at the time of consumation.

Skeeter

Banned
HSC
jb_nc said:
How can Islam be clear when Islam was just the ramblings of an epileptic diabetic who decreed himself the last prophet and married/raped a 12 year old?

Isn't religion unclear by nature

Isn't youre face stupid looking?
Mate, previous to the birth of Muhammed in 610, the English were marrying girls at younger ages so, before ripping arabs apart, take a look at your own culture.

(by your racism, I'm guessing you're Anglo)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)