Frontline ORTs??? (1 Viewer)

Bepps

Hi! My teacher has just changed her mind and told me (basically) that my orts for frontline suck. :( :( :(
I need help so badly!! If anyone can give me ideas i'd really appreciate it!!! THANKS!:confused: :confused:

Cumquott

Yeah I'll second that...what's an ORT? If you mean supplimentary material...then check out some of the other threads that people posted - there's one by SBH4EVER that's titled "Telling the truth supplementary stuff" - if you keep reading all the replies to that thread you might find some useful ideas.

By the way..I'm on the hunt for Telling the truth supp. stuff too...so If I find anything I'll give you a yell..Okerly Dokerly?

Until then..good luck!! :)

- Cumquott

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
How do they "suck"? and why has she changed her mind so suddenly?

If you've achieved decent marks in your trials with those texts then ignore her, your HSC marker may not think like your teacher does.

ballerinabarbie

bundy for me
HSC
Originally posted by Cumquott
Yeah I'll second that...what's an ORT? If you mean supplimentary material...then check out some of the other threads that people posted - there's one by SBH4EVER that's titled "Telling the truth supplementary stuff" - if you keep reading all the replies to that thread you might find some useful ideas.

By the way..I'm on the hunt for Telling the truth supp. stuff too...so If I find anything I'll give you a yell..Okerly Dokerly?

Until then..good luck!! :)

- Cumquott
Wag the Dog is a really good text... and (best part) you can watch it in 2 hrs... i have some notes on it, so if anyone decides to do it i can email notes to them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)