Frontline (1 Viewer)

Uggy

where can i find scripts? also suggestions of techniques..... how many episodes are you studying?

have you seen 'behind the frontline'? was that helpful... and what parts were helpful?

What assessment have u/ will u do with this?

astron

HSC
N/A
Behind the frontline is fairly useful is just gaining an understanding of what frontline is about, but its not going to help you in the exam as such.

There is one textbook that we had from school that had frontline scripts in it. And a few study guides may have them, but there's no place on the internet that I know of

losty

yeah we've finished frontline and we studied 6 episodes although in the hsc exam you only really need to talk about three....

we had a viewing/representing task where we were in groups (i hate group assessments) and we had to write a script (proper structre) for a current affairs show and portray how they manipulate/exxagerate etc... sort of like a frontlien episode however we couldnt do behind the scenes and show the actual manipulation process it all had to come out of the actual show that people would "see"..... it was hard because you hard to choose only on story to do it on and somehow go about bagging the shit out of current affairs shows even though it was only showing the show if u know what i mean...

then we just had to do a speech on it explaining what we did/why/our purpose/audience and how we showed the manipulation etc of the media

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)