ft n hospitality (1 Viewer)

HSC
hey ppl
does any1 do ft n hospitality?????
wat do u thinks better i hate hospitality but ft k for me n yea any thoughts to these

thanks hamo

HSC
hey, i did food and hospa last year, and i loved both equally. they are really different courses. hospitality can be fun, but you gotta make it that way-and it fully depends of your teacher and the other people in your class...
if they are stuck up and antsy, then hospa wont be much fun at all :(

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
I do both as well and i love them. We are doing the food n bev side of hospo which is a lot more work, but i would prefer that...and a lot of the policy and all that from food tech really helps with that..so yeah.

Agreed, they are both completely different and depends on class and teacher. Its good cos i have the same teacher for both and there are maybe 9 in hospo and 10 in ft...and 4 of those students do both. So its awesome :p

haley11

HSC
well i really like Hospitality...it is alot better experience and more hands on...
i dont go much on food Tech though its more confusing and to scientific, i think im really gunna bum out on that in my HSC..... i better get studying (lol)

HSC
i guess the people in my class are annoying yet that doesnt get to me its just the whole use of recipies n other basic things that we already know which gets really broing i guess to like it you have to have an interest in cooking which i dont at all.

kristie_87

HSC
food tech vs. hospo

hey i do both aswell and i agree with you i like food tech better than hospitality. food tech is interesting and easy to study for, where as hospitality is really boring- just work out of booklets, the cooking aspect is ok but i suck, it never turns out right- our last hospitality exam i set my saucepan on fire! dont ask me how i have no idea.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)