Fuck Idiots. (1 Viewer)

*AnT*

i hate my username.
HSC
N/A
people who key cars are shitcakes.

if you have ever done this, all i can say is when you get YOUR car keyed (if its even worthy of it) don't complain, cause YOU had it comming.

sXcGuRl69aU

I'M BREAKING LOLZ
HSC
agreed.
one of my mates had a practically brand new BA xr6 ute, and his car was keyed in the work carpark, probably from some stupid arab/asian cunt who was pissed off that they lost all their money on the pokies. stupid fuckwits.

*AnT*

i hate my username.
HSC
N/A
sXcGuRl69aU said:
agreed.
one of my mates had a practically brand new BA xr6 ute, and his car was keyed in the work carpark, probably from some stupid arab/asian cunt who was pissed off that they lost all their money on the pokies. stupid fuckwits.
woah.
back off there.

ever thought the person might be white/european/australian?

the other thing i hate more than idiots, are racists.
they are truly the stupid fuckwits.

anyone who vadalises cars, in ANY way, should be shot.

cuppas

Apprentice Mechanic
HSC
*AnT* said:
woah.
back off there.

ever thought the person might be white/european/australian?

the other thing i hate more than idiots, are racists.
they are truly the stupid fuckwits.

yeah seconded. for both parts.

Sh4DoW

Finance Jock
HSC
*AnT* said:
Agreed!

Two of my mate's screwed around with my car at a party on Friday night .. Sure they just twisted my P Plates around and put up my wipers .. That shitted me off enough because my car is my baby .. But then at 2am Sunday morning when I went to drive home from work after an 11 hour shift, it started raining and I switched on my wipers to find that they'd pulled the blade out of the wiper arm so it was fucking squeeking .. Drove me insane so I had to stand in the rain and fix it. 2 abusive phonecalls later I don't think they'll be touching my car again any time soon. :mad:

Vandalising cars is a waste of time and achieves nothing.

*AnT*

i hate my username.
HSC
N/A
Sh4DoW said:
Agreed!

Two of my mate's screwed around with my car at a party on Friday night .. Sure they just twisted my P Plates around and put up my wipers .. That shitted me off enough because my car is my baby .. But then at 2am Sunday morning when I went to drive home from work after an 11 hour shift, it started raining and I switched on my wipers to find that they'd pulled the blade out of the wiper arm so it was fucking squeeking .. Drove me insane so I had to stand in the rain and fix it. 2 abusive phonecalls later I don't think they'll be touching my car again any time soon. :mad:

Vandalising cars is a waste of time and achieves nothing.
try a 30cm[not exaggerating, if at all under exaggerating] long key scratch across your silver metallic car door.

that shit stays. and yeah, it was after an 8 hour long shift (lunch time excluded).

Sh4DoW

Finance Jock
HSC
*AnT* said:
try a 30cm[not exaggerating, if at all under exaggerating] long key scratch across your silver metallic car door.

that shit stays. and yeah, it was after an 8 hour long shift (lunch time excluded).
That's awful! Was it to the metal or a surface scratch (to the primer)? And that's a shit to get fixed as well, you'd more than likely need a respray. I wish people would have a bit of respect for other people's property. :(

HSC
my friend threw up on a mate's new car at a party when i was in like year 11 .. no joke, idk what the fuck she drank, but it was so acidic that it actually kinda ate into the paint and stained it pinkish

CieL

HSC
Yeah Ive gotten scratches on the car before..
but it wasnt like deep key scratches.. more like stupid ladies walking between cars, and their handbags scrape along the car

Also for the lipstick... makeup remover?

Pace_T

HSC
katietheskatie said:
my friend threw up on a mate's new car at a party when i was in like year 11 .. no joke, idk what the fuck she drank, but it was so acidic that it actually kinda ate into the paint and stained it pinkish
bahahahahaah!! acidic spew... i dont know if thats normal but it sounds fucking funny. if it was my car i woulda slapped that fucken mole so hard lol

but for deliberate keying by dickheads you cant really stop that much i guess, i havent been keyed. my car is worth more than their lives put together so i;d get the shits big time. i hope they get caught by the owners of the cars they key.. lucky for me at my work we have our own security guards and security passes for the parking area + heaps of surveillance cameras :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)