Fuck off we're full. Immigrants taking true blue Aussie houses (1 Viewer)

Omar-Comin

HSC
N/A
Learn to spell/punctuate.

Islam is a violent religion. So is Christianity. The fact is, that regardless of whether the Koran interpreted one way is peaceful, Muslims use the Koran and its teachings to instill an attitude of hatred in young men, sometimes women, towards Western cultures.

That's not even touching on the subjugation of women through Sharia law. Islam relies on backward ideas about the world, written by violent nomadic cultures from a little after the Bronze Age. We're in 2010 - society has MOVED ON.
so where do you say we should get our morals? science? like Mao and Stalin and the other atheist dictators?
yes Islam began a long time ago, but things have changed a lot, and you shouldn't think terrorists are true Muslims, because they are not, like I said, they ignore many Koranic commandments. You might say that commandments like the one about killing anyone who wants to convert to another religion are barbaric, but this is just our culture, and culture has to be respected above material and superficial possessions, this is what Islam teaches, that you must find peace with Allah (praise be on him) and honor your family, because without these things you are nothing, and you can know no virtue or faith.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
You might say that commandments like the one about killing anyone who wants to convert to another religion are barbaric, but this is just our culture, and culture has to be respected above material and superficial possessions, this is what Islam teaches, that you must find peace with Allah (praise be on him) and honor your family, because without these things you are nothing, and you can know no virtue or faith.

wow nice trolling bro

HudsonCarrad

HSC
Personally, all religions are jokes and we'd all be better off without them. All they lead to is war and more killing (despite how hilarious it can be).

I mean if it wasn't for 'religion', we wouldn't be able to take the piss out of Tom Cruise, and Fred Phelps and his inbred family wouldn't have anything to do.

OP: You're not related to this guy are you?

Charge dropped against white supremacist suspect - National - smh.com.au

tizona

HSC
wasn't this thread meant to be about immigrants? stop directing everything to Muslims

ar7

HSC
if we r all so violent then y dont normal muslims and christians bomb ppl?

HudsonCarrad

HSC
Also, Islam is not a peaceful religion, for that matter neither is Christianity (the fact they are both sun cults and are basically the same thing is utterly irrelevant). Look at the treatment of women in either religion when you're looking at both left and right wings. What about homosexuality? As I recall The Bible says something like 'he who lies with another man as he lies with a woman shall be stoned', and Islam is fairly straight forward. That said, Scientology also hates gays, describing them as 'sub-human' and 'degraded beings' kinda like Hitler did.

It seems that two of the three dogmas (Christianity and Islam) as well as a new 'psudo-science-religion' Scientology hates gays. Islam hates women, as do parts of Christianity.

Sounds a bit like Mr. Allah here is speaking out of his arse. As are the rest of you though. Immigration is necessary for this country, especially seeing as though this country, as we know it, was based entirely on immigration. That said, the new waves aren't exactly based on outbreeding people and shooting them.

If you have a problem with people buying houses with their hard earned money, what about those who are being kept, illegally, on Christmas Island for over $1500 a day, out of taxpayers money. Don't you think that's a little off? Considering it would be cheaper to just process them and let them stay in the country.

ar7

HSC
i dont remember being told in church that i hav to h8 women or kill gays or wateva outdated bible references u may state.

also, if more aussie kids decided to study rather than drink or smoke the demand for skilled workers from other countries would not b so high

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
i dont remember being told in church that i hav to h8 women or kill gays or wateva outdated bible references u may state.

also, if more aussie kids decided to study rather than drink or smoke the demand for skilled workers from other countries would not b so high

Sorry, but i dont feel comfortable massaging some wrinkly face.

Failure_123

HSC
well it's the white aussie bogans fault for not succeeding in university and not getting a high paying job. These sort of feral cobber bluey convict types don't deserve our sympathy, even if their parents were middle class, they are going to be the lowest class in the New Australia (i..e not 'white' Australia) over the next few decades.
You ignorant failure.

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
Aren't we meant to be one of the most multicultural and tolerant countries in the world???
There are both positives and negatives into letting skilled migrants into the australian economy, the positives should outweigh the negatives?

Yasser Arafat

Banned
HSC
N/A
yes we are

this is why we have such low crime and high employment

you would be a fool to think that this is anything other than extremism

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)