Fuck off we're full. Immigrants taking true blue Aussie houses (1 Viewer)

hosay

HSC
N/A
But our way of life has been changed, our race given right to buy property in white suburbs has been taken away, our children's right to have white friends, has been taken away. That is why non white people should not be able to have citizenship.

But white people can become doctors, engineers, lawyers etc. We don't need some curry eating people to bring their inferior doctoring, engineering, lawyering skills. How can these people become skilled professionals in these fields when it was invented by us?
The world changes, it was never your right to begin with.

Plus, u cannot argue that the children of immigrants who spend most of their lives in this country and study at Australian universities have inferior skills.

HSC
ummm aren't you muzlam?
In all my years of being alive, even though Australia is characterised by larrikinism and making fun of your cobbers, that has to be the greatest insult I have ever received. Don't you ever associate me with the towel heads.

hosay

HSC
N/A
You seem to miss the point. Your probably not even white. We don't need these people to invade our green and gold nation. It sickens me when indian kids beat me at school. I mean the nerve of these people. We created maths, english, science, history, geography and here they are trying and succedding at getting higher marks than me. Disgraceful.
nah im not white and im bored so im posting here.

Look, this is quite childish. If you invented the field, then you should have a perfect understanding of it, you should be killing it in school. :D

There's not much you can do about it but try harder, set personal goals, don't hate someone cause they doing better than you.

HSC
The world changes, it was never your right to begin with.

Plus, u cannot argue that the children of immigrants who spend most of their lives in this country and study at Australian universities have inferior skills.
Yes I can. If you are an Islams you are automatically affected with aspergers. They are inferior in every possible way. If a white person and an Islam both receive a distinction in a university assessment, it is clear that the towel head cheated their way through, or threatened the professor in charge.

HSC
do you find it funny that the 'great australian dream' is to fully own a house?

god could you set your goals any lower?
A man's home is his castle.
With all these ethnics pouring into our land, they've turned homes into drug joints, kebab houses, and temples.
I'm all for deportation. Heck, I feel like chucking my ethnic neighbour in the back of my ute and dropping them off at Woomera.

postnatal

Banned
HSC
N/A
Yes I can. If you are an Islams you are automatically affected with aspergers. They are inferior in every possible way. If a white person and an Islam both receive a distinction in a university assessment, it is clear that the towel head cheated their way through, or threatened the professor in charge.
umm didn't you say you have friends from Malek Fahd? you hate your friends and think they are cheaters ?

postnatal

Banned
HSC
N/A
With all these ethnics pouring into our land, they've turned homes into drug joints, kebab houses, and temples.
I'm all for deportation. Heck, I feel like chucking my ethnic neighbour in the back of my ute and dropping them off at Woomera.
didn't you also say you were an ethnic version of angelina jolie ego an ethnic?

HSC
I've been told I look like AJ, which is a great insult, because she resembles an ethnic with her dark hair.

Stop spouting your lies. I am a proud white Australian and a moderator for stormfront.

hosay

HSC
N/A
You could learn a thing or two from them aye?

postnatal

Banned
HSC
N/A
I've been told I look like AJ, which is a great insult, because she resembles an ethnic with her dark hair.

Stop spouting your lies. I am a proud white Australian and a moderator for stormfront.
umm okay whatever you say selfhating muzlam

Freakstyler09

HSC
I though ur muslim

rx34

HSC
I have read the last few pages of this thread, I find it rather hilarious. Keep going.

X

xeuyrawp

Every Indian seems to only think about the $$$ and dreams of being a big shot property developer. I know of a guy who owns 3 places and he's been here less than 5 years!!!! How that is legal is beyond me.

#stormfrontfail

postnatal

Banned
HSC
N/A
yeah people are also forgeting about overseas owners that have countless properties under their names yet no occupancy. ever. like we don't have a bad enough rent crisis

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)