fuck the board of studies (1 Viewer)

timrie6

HSC
N/A
S_Kaye said:
hey timrie i dont get it - they told you that you could pick up your BOW but then they said that you are in. you are so lucky. i still have not heard. tell if you get a letter today. i am freaking out majorly, i shouldnt even be worried, should be concentrating on modern but i cant stop thinking about it. last year over half the class got nominated, so about 20 people, but ive messaged around and havent come across anyone that has been nominated yet. fingers crossed that my school havent released it yet. i mean they could do that .... right
no they didn't say I was in :(
I can see how you could have misunderstood- I meant I'm in as in, I want to participate in Belle's orgy. I hope you get in.

timrie6

HSC
N/A
They know if they got into art express or not.
And it was my impression that if you don't get in, you got below 43. But I don't know.

green heaven

HSC
i dont do art, i actually do design and tech yet n we didnt get to fudged over our majors are worth 60 out of a 100 while the dt exam equates to 40 out of a 100,
i made a bass guitar i still got fudged over though cause the wrecked the scratchplate on my guitar :vcross:
still i was lookin at the art things n i think every1 of u is talnted, to design and create such images n portray ur inner feelings into one peice of work which may take a person a life time to expain, i salute all of u art people n hope u all go well

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
timrie6 said:
They know if they got into art express or not.
And it was my impression that if you don't get in, you got below 43. But I don't know.
i didnt try to get in i told them no cos my work is huge and the paint is delicate cos its oils and things stick to it.

i havent heard from my teachers since i left school last term so i havent spoken to anyone who would tell me...

sub

so u art ppl post ur stuff on this site...if so can u provide a link...?

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
S_Kaye said:
haha i like your edit :) i am stressing out so much - that really really sucks you didnt make it, i am sympathising with everything right now. god i feel like so horrible. they cant do this to art!

by the war timrie my friend alex supposedly knows you - do you live in newcastle or something?
her locii says mudgee which is a few hours away

artfaggette

dongs
HSC
During my drama exam I realised that we shouldn't give a shit whether or not we get a good mark/into some mainstream exhibition. Art isn't about being accepted/chosen for something, it's about expressing yourself, and you can't judge that.

Fuck I'm ghey.

timrie6

HSC
N/A
S_Kaye said:
her name is alex theodosi? do ya know her? she didnt say how she knew you!
the name rings a bell. whats his/her email addy

fairycuntmother

HSC
i didn't get into the final selection, so i waited outside the hsc art marking place and stabbed everyone that walked out

oh we laughed

i do bach of fine arts now and all the cunts that got into art xpress mention it when and wherever they can.EVERYONE LOOK AT ME
so i stabbed them

fairycuntmother

HSC
ps the only reason i wanted to get into artxpress was to meet chicks, if i'm in an exhibition i want a common theme or for it ALL TO BE MINE
not when the theme is look how good we are educating... LOOK
actually i think i'm still bitter

timrie6

HSC
N/A
fairycuntmother said:
i didn't get into the final selection, so i waited outside the hsc art marking place and stabbed everyone that walked out

oh we laughed

i do bach of fine arts now and all the cunts that got into art xpress mention it when and wherever they can.EVERYONE LOOK AT ME
so i stabbed them
rofl u are a champ
u dserve a rep, that made me feel better
I might go on a killing spree of my own, you have inspired me fairy cunt.

Last edited:

green heaven

HSC
how is it that we are based on a two digit number, watever appened to personel qualities?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)