Fuckkkk (1 Viewer)

Mistriousfrog

HSC
this question displeased me greatly. I had to reconfigure a majority of my story to be about a place rather than about the coexistence of societies values against one's own and all this other cool stuff. rage.

TheWolfsLunch

HSC
this question displeased me greatly. I had to reconfigure a majority of my story to be about a place rather than about the coexistence of societies values against one's own and all this other cool stuff. rage.
Last time I prepared a story, it ended up being the worst story I've ever done. So this time I went in with only a name, and wrote a decent story. If I had have tried to memorise the story I was going to, I would have failed harder.

That being said, I didn't like the question. :D

jamesfirst

HSC
The question required you to talk about remembered places. If you did not, you haven't answered the question and I imagine you'd be penalised pretty harshly.
Dang.........

btw, you don't get 'penalised'. You're just not rewarded with the mark

Last edited:

Mistriousfrog

HSC
Last time I prepared a story, it ended up being the worst story I've ever done. So this time I went in with only a name, and wrote a decent story. If I had have tried to memorise the story I was going to, I would have failed harder.

That being said, I didn't like the question. :D
My story is one I have used since the school cert in various forms. I never really memorise it but I just have a basic outline of (starts here -> this happens -> ends here). all the details I fill in as I go. It seems to work a majority of the time I find...
with luck.

TheWolfsLunch

HSC
My story is one I have used since the school cert in various forms. I never really memorise it but I just have a basic outline of (starts here -> this happens -> ends here). all the details I fill in as I go. It seems to work a majority of the time I find...
with luck.
Sounds like a solid idea, but I tend to get hung up on things. The main thing that's held me back over the years is names, so I've just been thinking of names before exams, and making the rest up as I go.

E

Effekt

I had my story memorized, it was a 'remembered' place from childhood.

erob

HSC
Uni Grad
My story was mostly about family bonding between a father and his newborn child, but I referenced remembered places in the story. Would I be penalised? Kicking myself at the moment.

juliastegner

HSC
You can probably see some form of 'place' in your story if you try and find it. In our trials some people ignored the precise guidelines of the question and the marker didn't care (it said write about a place you RETURN to) but people who didn't return still got 13/14s
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS so this means if I didnt mention 'remembered' places I still have a chance :'D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)