fucks up timber crew (1 Viewer)

Mc Fadge

HSC
Multimedia

Did anyody else draw a line graph? I didn't but I know some people did, do you reckon this would be marked correct? Line graphs are to show change over time, but this was a comparison between different wages and so I think a bar graph would have been more appropriate

HSC
Re: Multimedia

Did anyody else draw a line graph? I didn't but I know some people did, do you reckon this would be marked correct? Line graphs are to show change over time, but this was a comparison between different wages and so I think a bar graph would have been more appropriate
yeh you will get full marks

rowdyroddy

HSC
i did a bar graph
i couldnt think of any other solution to it
a line graph wouldnt work properly with the data given

like a line graph would be good to use if it was just one group of employees, and the different wages each year, then a line graph would be good.
as they are used to show something over time, whereas this is just for 1 year.

klitzy

HSC
While I didn't come out thinking I'd killed it like Construction, I was very pleased with how I went and found the paper pretty good.

I started drawing a bar chart and thought it was most appropriate, but when I reread graph I did a line graph instead, which seemed weird. It seemed a mix between bar charts and line graphs in our class. Though my teacher made a point we could've done both by connecting the centre points off each bar to make a line graph. That way I think you would've gotten full marks regardless, though that's not the say I know which way was right....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)