Full Classes (1 Viewer)

macnchees

HSC
If lectures are full, is it possible to turn up even though you did not register and enrol into the lecture time

ilikecats

Meow meow meow meow meow?
HSC
Uni Grad
It is possible but people may end up sitting/standing in isles for a few weeks. Tends to quiet down by week 3 or 4. If your lecture has assessments during it, you will need to eventually register for one otherwise this could cause issues.

Most lectures are recorded and put on I learn now anyway.

ShadowLighte

HSC
That sucks. I have to do one online as well since my lecture is full too. What do you mean when you say that if the lecture has assessments during it, we'll need to register? You can have assessments during lectures? I thought assessments were handed in or presented during tutorials. If there are assessments during lectures then what were the online students supposed to do?

suika

HSC
That sucks. I have to do one online as well since my lecture is full too. What do you mean when you say that if the lecture has assessments during it, we'll need to register? You can have assessments during lectures? I thought assessments were handed in or presented during tutorials. If there are assessments during lectures then what were the online students supposed to do?
Not sure how the assessments for the online lecture would work but I'd assume you'd be in the same room as the iLecture kids and do your assessment there? (I'm sure they will explain how it'll work).
Also most assessments are in tutorials but there are some that require a large scale of people to do it at the same time otherwise it'll bring up disadvantage and unfairness issues to people who did their assessment on Monday. From my knowledge they are just class tests so it's important to go to your allocated lecture.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)