Full Fee- Your Joking (1 Viewer)

^___^
HSC
Originally posted by mic
$350000? hahahahaha

dunno how the hell my whole family together could pay that off.
haha..my dad told me

"don't expect any fiancial support from me! Heres 10bucks, go buy urself a dinner..."

^___^
HSC
Originally posted by flyin'
That should've been motivational. :p
haha yea :\

and he told me
"your not a maths person, neither a physics, let alone a science person...you hopeless in english and you hate computing, hmm...u might survive in history"

hows that for motivation..great support from ur dad =D

JRasnier

well i didnt get into any of my courses in my preferences.. as i got a uai of 57.85...
and well i did get accepted though to insearch at uts, for the course diploma of information technology......which is full-fee paying course costing $6 000 semester...and my parents are paying for it, cause simply they know ill try hard...because computers is my favourite thing...i live with computers, if it was ergonomically beneficial id even sleep with em...i use 3 computers at once...so i think my dad gets the idea i like computers.....yeaha, the course goes for 4 semesters...its like an alternative pathway...

yeaha, dunnoz why but my family has been spending alot latley, like yesterday we got our new tv, 160cm, $4999.....plus my laptop $4000, but were not rich thats the thing, to put into perspective we live in western sydney, in a suburb called Blacktown...

also ive seen harvard fees for US$26 000 so like AUS$52 000 ( i still convert it as double, even if it really aint double anymore)

Last edited:

David27

And when you look at that full fee course reader and think. "I paid 3,000 bucks for this hurriedly stapled together piece of junk"you'll wish you'd spent the $3000 on a new widescreen TV instead. You could always complain to the half asleep lecturer droning on from his 1952 notes up the front.

JRasnier

Davids27, i really dont get ur post, if i had to do with my post then its actually $6 000, lolz and i already have a widescreen tv...cost us $4999 for 165 cm (last post i was off by 5 cm), took 5 guys to carry it down 7 steps..and i was making a joke about to my parents saying, the good thingabout this tv is that a robber wouldnt be able to steal it no matter how much time they had...

also my parents didnt need to go to the extreme of mortgaging, even if they needed too, dont think they would be able too, since i think they already did, to buy a investment property, and also a holiday house (which is currently being built), i just wish i could have the inflation of the money i put into our factory also... =\ oh well

Last edited:

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by ...
haha yea :\

and he told me
"your not a maths person, neither a physics, let alone a science person...you hopeless in english and you hate computing, hmm...u might survive in history"

hows that for motivation..great support from ur dad =D
You think that's bad... after I got my UAI, mum was like... if you got any better than what you got, it would be unfair on other people... ><

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
asq, i dont see your reasoning behind parental sacrifice... i really think that option would still be only available to the wealthy. my parents are upper middle class, but they also have a huge mortgage and theres no way they could afford that much money to pay my way through uni. the fact remains it is put in place only for the rich, tho i agree with you that we should be grateful that comparitively speaking it's mild compared to the US system...

VOTE LATHAM!!! *looks around to make sure melbie isnt watching

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I suppose some people at private schools would pay almost $20000 a year for their school fees anyway....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)