Full-on Horror flicks (1 Viewer)

HSC
Benny_ said:
I watched it for the same reason as you, and it worked like a charm. "The Dollmaster", an Asian horror flick, is a much better bet.
now let's see if i have the guts to put that theory into action...

Asian horror flick WITH dolls?! Uh, too full on for me thanks. and them japanese/any asian dolls are SCARY. how did you survive?!

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
Saw's like gory kinda thing not really scary.

I think Saw 1 > Saw 2

HSC
I've heard Outbreak is meant to be pretty scary, and Shaun of the Dead sure isn't no laughing matter, it was extremely scary

Pierotte

HSC
i think ANY movie can be scary if you put your mind to it

seriously, just sitting here alone with my own thoughts i can really freak my self out

occasionally i have dreams what scare the fuck out of me.
Not good.
I think something snapped in my brain during the interum of the HSC, as ive been having risiculously graphic and distubing dreams, like faaar outside of the realms of what i find acceptable.
No movies compare to rubbish your own brain makes up, as its even more disturbing as you start thinking "now why the hell did i dream that? im i going to freak out and kill someone now?"

HSC
Pierotte said:
i think ANY movie can be scary if you put your mind to it

seriously, just sitting here alone with my own thoughts i can really freak my self out

occasionally i have dreams what scare the fuck out of me.
Not good.
I think something snapped in my brain during the interum of the HSC, as ive been having risiculously graphic and distubing dreams, like faaar outside of the realms of what i find acceptable.
No movies compare to rubbish your own brain makes up, as its even more disturbing as you start thinking "now why the hell did i dream that? im i going to freak out and kill someone now?"
I know eh? That's how my phobia came along. My immagination. As if mannequins would really break out of their little shop windows and attack me in the middle of a shopping centre. And of course zombies exist. And chucky, oh he's so out to get me. He knows where I live.

Now I say all that it all seems ridiculous. But I can't deny that they all scare the fucking hell out of me -.-

Saw 1 wasn't gory. You didn't really SEE anything, just the concept of it was bone-chilling. But Saw 2 .. I don't know; the gore was disappointing (despite how I was flinching at parts) because they had to resolve to that to scare us. Nothing beats Saw 1.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)