Fullness with end of HSC (1 Viewer)

aussie-boy

HSC
Contrary to the other thread, I am finding myself wondering how I ever had time for school...

I have one more exam next wednesday; but even though Im not spending a lot of time studying, I ALWAYS have something to do

I want boredom lol, but can't fit it in

Anyone else in the same boat?

Natendo

HSC
I am kinda the same.

I literally have to force myself to stop sometimes and just bludge. Like yourself, I still have one more exam left next week (to which the studying for has gone out the window). But i'm so preoccupied in running the household, planning for next year... 'making things'.

Maybe it's the protestant work ethic at work here? encouraging a fear of inactivity?

meh. All I know is, I DEFINATELY am not empty without the HSC. My life outside school has always been more important and packed with things to be done than within school in my case.

fallenstar

liberate, educate.
HSC
Natendo said:
I am kinda the same.

I literally have to force myself to stop sometimes and just bludge. Like yourself, I still have one more exam left next week (to which the studying for has gone out the window). But i'm so preoccupied in running the household, planning for next year... 'making things'.

Maybe it's the protestant work ethic at work here? encouraging a fear of inactivity?

meh. All I know is, I DEFINATELY am not empty without the HSC. My life outside school has always been more important and packed with things to be done than within school in my case.
Stop studying for Society, haha. You know it's bad when you drop Work & Leisure into everyday conversation :)

Natendo

HSC
fallenstar said:
Stop studying for Society, haha. You know it's bad when you drop Work & Leisure into everyday conversation :)
Haha. I knew someone would pick up on the irony!!

thank you :rolleyes:

savio23q

Band
HSC
I think it's the thought of not being able to do something (say watching tv) that made me wanna do it. Compared to studying tv would seem so much more interesting or fun. Now that I don't have to study it's just like 'meh'...tv...cant be bothered. No, I don't feel any 'fullness'. Im really bored :(

carrots please!

not a malcontent
HSC
i'm the same. i can't understand how people are all like "aaarghhn omg i'm so bored"...i find it really quite irritating actually

this is the time we can do everything we wanted to do during the year, deciding what we want to do with our time...without feeling guilty

i mean YAY!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)