functions and relations (1 Viewer)

_JoHNnY_

Supreme Member
HSC
i was wandering if anyone could give me (or tell me were i can find) past exams questions on functions and relations, with working out. anything will do
thanx

kpq_sniper017

_JoHNnY_ said:
i was wandering if anyone could give me (or tell me were i can find) past exams questions on functions and relations, with working out. anything will do
thanx
anything specific?
u could try "past papers by topic"; a book that contains past hsc papers ordered by topic. it has worked solutions as well. i think the author is owain rowland-jones - something along those lines anyway.

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
the past papers by topic is really good but they don't publish it anymore. You could get the success one book of HSC past papers which has a table at the front and back telling you where the specific topics are in the book, otherwise try the book (sorry I can't remember the name) that has past HSC style questions by topic.

^___^
HSC
i've got that phoenix by past paper book for 2u and 3u(older version)

:p

but yea, functions and relations is not a "big deal" in high school maths..just try and understand the basic concepts like wat f(x) means and properties of odd and even functions..

kpq_sniper017

_JoHNnY_ said:
kkkkkk thanx
a couple of things u might want to remember about functions and relations:
- odd and even functions (as said before)
- vertical line test - might be more important for "inverse functions" - an ext 1 hsc topic.
- and just know the shapes of basic curves - linear, quadratic, cubic, quartic, hyperbola etc.

kpq_sniper017

~dEjA vOuX~ said:
the past papers by topic is really good but they don't publish it anymore. You could get the success one book of HSC past papers which has a table at the front and back telling you where the specific topics are in the book, otherwise try the book (sorry I can't remember the name) that has past HSC style questions by topic.
it's a pity they don't publish it anymore...i wonder y.
i was wondering why the book stopped at 1999. dymocks still sells the 1990-1999 one though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)