Funniest thing to happen in class (1 Viewer)

Lexie1001

HSC
heaps of things have happened at my school but i cant remember any right now :( i should write things down. but the year below us, in their year 8 latin class, in the middle of summer they wound toilet paper on the fan blades so when their somewhat elderly teacher turned them on loo paper went blowing all over the room! ha i wish id been there.
a yr 12 music class also once hid in the music room cupboards where the instruments are and made their teacher cry when she couldnt find them! ...awwww.
oh and we were in yr 10 history, we all decided to move our desks right to the back of the classroom all squished together and leave the teacher's desk 10m away at the front. then when she came in, we told her it was her eyes...unfortunately she didnt believe us, she used to be in the army and said 'should the mountain come to mohammed, or mohammed go to the mountain?' we were like wtf? and ended moving back up to the front. so yeh...not that funny but
pretty good at the time.

12345ihatethis

HSC
well 2day i thought it was the funniest thing ever but no1 elsed laughed but lol .. oh well sittin in maths and the loser teacher was goin on about umm some graph or something .. clearly i was payin attention ... then anyways he is like its mavis because he spread was as far .. lol well i thought it was funny ..

last yuear my legal teacher .. some bg .. well he is 1 of those teachers who thinks they r loved by all and really cool .. and like half the class sucks uo 2 him and u know the type .. well i hate him .. and he don't like me as i am not a suck .. dam self respect .. well anwyas he was walkin along and he fall on trips over this chair and me and my friend r the only 1's 2 see and we crack up and then he like walks off like nothin happened

... 2 me it was funny

SiN3m

HSC
in term 4 2007 our english teacher played amajor prank on us. he walked in carrying a stack of sheets telling us they were the marked narratives we had written for our first asssessment for yr12. he told us of how one girl had plagerised her story and that he had no idea how she had the nerve. suddenly he looked straight at the girl and said "i don't know how you did it, but GET OUT! im serious get out of my room. you're disgracfeul." the whole class was speechless, especially since she was/is not only hard working BUT also our school vice captain!

anyway, after she left, the teacher's face changed and said 'did you believe that?' he went on to laughing and calling the girl inside who apparently knew of the whole thing. this was just before we started work on Frontline and was supposed to show how truth can be manipulated.

same teacher earlier in the year- having the tempest read with 5 diffferent accents

bengore

BLSG
HSC
SiN3m said:
in term 4 2007 our english teacher played amajor prank on us. he walked in carrying a stack of sheets telling us they were the marked narratives we had written for our first asssessment for yr12. he told us of how one girl had plagerised her story and that he had no idea how she had the nerve. suddenly he looked straight at the girl and said "i don't know how you did it, but GET OUT! im serious get out of my room. you're disgracfeul." the whole class was speechless, especially since she was/is not only hard working BUT also our school vice captain!

anyway, after she left, the teacher's face changed and said 'did you believe that?' he went on to laughing and calling the girl inside who apparently knew of the whole thing. this was just before we started work on Frontline and was supposed to show how truth can be manipulated.

same teacher earlier in the year- having the tempest read with 5 diffferent accents
lol cooolest teacher.
My mate threw a paper at my english teachers head by accident, she was
stunned the whole class was stunned, he was like oh shitt. She's a madd teacher, his like sorry and she told him to pick it up, he walked over bent down to pick it up, she kicked him in the ass and gave him a nice whack over the
head funnny shit.
Also in year 9 playing handball on the quad we hit this ball to a solid mate of mines, it went deep so he had to run back and he tripped over this red nut
chick who was eating spaghetti. She cried and he got up with spaghetti all
over his back.
Never laughed soo hard.

Aplus

HSC
N/A
almightyBZZZ said:
well, i wasnt at the same school at the time, but the story is famous...

mrs fleetwood was this crazy german teacher. she'd been in a mental hospital, and Ulladulla was her rehab type thing. She was nuts...once, she said that my (very, very christian, innocent friend) was taking drugs, though she had given permission for her to take panadol. then, another time, a class lit a ball of paper alight and kicked it around the room....

...and then, someone threw a compass at her head. she started crying. She went back to the mental institution. Poor lady....hehehe.
That's fucked up.

munchiecrunchie

HSC
Yr 10 science was the funniest.

At one point during the year we had a fire drill. Unfourtunately for our science teacher, he was new and didn't know that all he had to do was take us to the oval empty handed. Instead, he started raiding the lab of all his possessions, and was panicing, with a handkerchief to cover his face. LOL.

Then there was the time when this kid in our class, during a prac lesson, "accidentally" poured hydrochloric acid in a power point. He reported it to the teacher ( I don't know why), and the teacher, stupidly, flicks the power switch on. The next thing we know is that our science teacher is getting electrocuted and is threatening to expel the kid.

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
munchiecrunchie said:

At one point during the year we had a fire drill. Unfourtunately for our science teacher, he was new and didn't know that all he had to do was take us to the oval empty handed. Instead, he started raiding the lab of all his possessions, and was panicing, with a handkerchief to cover his face. LOL.

Then there was the time when this kid in our class, during a prac lesson, "accidentally" poured hydrochloric acid in a power point. He reported it to the teacher ( I don't know why), and the teacher, stupidly, flicks the power switch on. The next thing we know is that our science teacher is getting electrocuted and is threatening to expel the kid.
LOL!

Aplus

HSC
N/A
munchiecrunchie said:

Fucked up.

solomarc20

*Yawn
HSC
N/A
Year 7 History was quite odd actually. Our history teacher was was wearing this Shirt with a White Tiger on it. One of my class mates asked her if he could pat her white tiger... One of the oddest comments that was ever made in any of my classes to date.

Year 8 History. One of my friends asked the history teacher if she went to a permanent make-up clinic. He got a full lunch detention!

Also Year 10 Maths was quite good. I was sitting next to this person who really didn't like the substitute teacher. When she was explaining something to the ppl in front, he was clicking his pen really fast. She asked him to stop it. When she turned back around, I clicked my pen fast, and she confiscated his pen for the whole lesson. Everyone around us was laughing

Ah, the joys of going to a comprehensive high school

bassistx

HSC
This isn't really funny, but 3 things I remember...

1. In science class, a row of girls sitting at the back of the lab starting smoking. There was literally smoke everywhere. And the teacher ignored it. He couldn't do anything about it because a) he's just really old and dumb lol nobody listens to him and b) if he told the principal "girls are smoking in class" she would've just laughed at him lol.
2. In year 8, one of my friends and I really hated this girl so we pretended to be this guy called Nick. We would e-mail her and tell her how much we loved her etc lol. She totally fell for it. She fell in love with Nick haha. Eventually, months later (or was it a year?) we told her and pissed ourselves laughing. Cruel, but she really deserved it.
3. Year 11 (last year), we were playing Grandma's Grundies at recess/lunch. We were walking back to class when the bell rang but me and 2 friends continued to play. The word was "Mr. Semenec's sperm" lol. Mr. Semenec is a really old (and old fashioned), annoying social sciences teacher. He talks and talks and never gets to the point. Mrs. Cale is pretty much the same, except she teaches science and she's a real strict bitch.
Q: What does Mrs. Cale smell like?
A: .....

One of my friends asked my other friend. Before she could respond, I was laughing hysterically. I was trying to eat a piece of pear, too lol. I literally dropped my books, fell to the floor laughing and choked. Office ladies walking past started banging on my back and told my friends never to joke when I'm eating lol. It was hilarious. Especially because we were approaching steps and I could've fell lol. Not to mention that Mrs. Cale was coming out of the science buildings directly in front of us lol.

kuroneko

HSC
I think it was year 8, in science we had a teacher that couldn't control the class. Well one day we went outside to do prac; it was burning leaves with magnifying glasses. Needless to say it was really boring so one of the guys (while she wasn't looking) got out his lighter and lit a few leaves on fire, then went to her "Miss! Miss! We lit it on fire!" She was stumped, kept saying it was impossible, totally oblivious to the fact it wasn't really that uncommon for a year 8 student to have a lighter. Dumb bitch.

It might have been a 'you had to be there' moments. But everyone who saw was dying with laughter.

bassistx

HSC
kuroneko said:
I think it was year 8, in science we had a teacher that couldn't control the class. Well one day we went outside to do prac; it was burning leaves with magnifying glasses. Needless to say it was really boring so one of the guys (while she wasn't looking) got out his lighter and lit a few leaves on fire, then went to her "Miss! Miss! We lit it on fire!" She was stumped, kept saying it was impossible, totally oblivious to the fact it wasn't really that uncommon for a year 8 student to have a lighter. Dumb bitch.

It might have been a 'you had to be there' moments. But everyone who saw was dying with laughter.
lol. I didn't know every single y8 student carried a lighter. Only the wannabe grown-up we're in high school let's smoke y8s :)

Aplus

HSC
N/A
There's nothing very funny about that.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Teacher with 2 sweat marks on specific parts of her chest and a student rubbing himself where he shouldn't be

liv22a

HSC
i go to an all girls school, rather bitchy and kinda horrible in general.

year 7 english: we made our teacher cry after 10 minutes. she lasted a week.

year 8 camp: (not my teacher) but... she arrived to do a 10 day hike in converse and ended up leaving after 4 days. didnt return and she wasnt at the school by the time we got back to school. she told us that she had to go back to england, but the next term she was teaching at another girls school down the road.

year 10 maths: we got this new teacher. he was AWESOME!!! really laid back. if you couldnt finish your work, he wouldnt mind and you just hung around in studies until it was all done. but... our class had all the "opinionated" girls in our year. the ones who are loud, stroppy, like to have it their way, etc etc. so.. it all started over whether we wanted the door to be open or closed (the classroom opened out onto grass). half the class wanted it open and a few wanted it closed. it stayed open. until it started banging and then everyone was getting annoyed. so he closed the door. when he got back to the board, there was a loud crash. one of the girls, sarah had flipped her desk, she went with it and the chair was on top of her. quite an achievement i must say... and so he told the girl next to her to get out. she hadnt done anything so refused. in the end, the teacher was told to get out. he obliged. and got locked out the door. one of the other girls got up to teach the rest of the class, while he supervised from outside. he is now our favourite teacher!! and we all love him.
he even earned a name of ferch-ilicios ( after fergie's song)

year 11 bio - one of the girls fell asleep on her desk in the middle of the lesson. the bell went for lunch so we all packed up and started walking out. the poor girl was still sitting there, snoring every few breaths. the teacher took a photo!!! she didnt wake up until someone poked her and she jumped up saying, "im awake! im awake!!"

fun times!!!!:)

FLYHAWK14

HSC
N/A
bassistx, that was slack, I thought you were cool...nah I'm just kidding! lol, anyway the funniest thing to ever happen in class was the time when my phone went off. You see my ringtone at the time(Last Year) was 'Put Your Hands Up For Detroit' by Fedde Le Grand and when it went off, everyone got up and started dancing and the teacher didn't even notice and had her back turned the whole time and after I turned it off, she turned around and got mad with everyone standing around lol!

Last edited:

.x.Cookie.x.

HSC
The funniest thing to happen in class was probably when i was in year 7 in science, we had been doing an experiment that involved some chemicals. We were packed up and ready to go to lunch and this stupid kid in front of me had a fragment of one of the substances we were using. The idiot flicked it and it went straight into my eye. It wasn't funny then but looking back on it makes me laugh. What made the day even funnier was a students dad had threatened the school that he was coming in with a gun to kill his daughter for some stupid reason, so the school was in lockdown and this other chicks dad who was a bikey member thing had actually rocked up to collect his kids.

I've also made two teachers, one perm and one a sub, leave school and tell the school they're never coming back.

Last edited:

Sarah182

Herpes Member
HSC
When a feral kid turned on the gas in science in year 7 and then put a match right on the gas tap. the flame was freaking huge!!!! and the teacher was right there but didnt see it, lucky for him.

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
funniest thing to happen ( you may have had to be there to laugh but )

me, liam, josh are sitting with eachother, talking about family guy.

Matt butts in and goes: ''OMG liam did you say you watched all 50 hours of family guy""

*class goes quite*

Liam: yeah *laughing*

matt: wow, how long did that take you

Liam: uhh about 50 hours

everyone starts laughing, it was sooo funny

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)