Funniest uni degree uve seen? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Psychology @ UOW was 99.85 in the late round. I thought that was pretty silly.

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
natstar said:
lmao im not picking a fight. I just mearly said something and then I get people criticising me. So if you wish to criticise me and what i say, and instead of starting a flamey spam thread, PM me. What really pisses moderators and admin off is those who start stupid threads in a forum that is meant for serious questions and comments regarding tertiary education
You are picking a fight. You whinge that some people might be offended doing these courses. If they really enjoy it, they won't care. I do compsci at Wollongong, which has to be one of the most impractical degrees at the uni, and I don't care since I enjoy it.

withoutaface said:
Psychology @ UOW was 99.85 in the late round. I thought that was pretty silly.
Gee, lots of people really wanted in that one, didn't they? 99.85 does seem a bit much. Really, for any degree at any uni. :S What were they thinking?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
and u didnt contribute to the flaming and spamming natstar?
I didn't ask anyone who disagreed with me to post.
I directly asked a question: "What's the funniest/silliest degree youve seen"
I wouldnt care if I had 3 posts, if they each named a funny course.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
they probably had 1 place left and a guy with 99.85 got a scholarship and accepted it?
That's what I'm thinking.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Yes, I spammed and flamed. I can admit it. It was in response to others (read: you) hijacking the thread.

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
Lazy Boy... your degree (arts and science) is it exaclty the same as Arts/Science? or is it just a 3 year course? How does it work? I saw it and wondered.......LOL, please shed some light ;)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Arts and sciences is awesome. It's over 3 years and is very 'all-round' eco, legal, arts and science subjects are included.
I changed from it to eco and soc sci though, but i wouldnt have had any regrets doing arts & sciences

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)