Funny + Question (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunny

meh.
HSC
The flash file can be downloaded, however it looks like they do not want it to be seen from anywhere other than the original site.

Link

Originally posted by sunny
The flash file can be downloaded, however it looks like they do not want it to be seen from anywhere other than the original site.
I didn't gather that from the site.. how do you download a flash file (in general) then?

sunny

meh.
HSC
The HTML will have the URL of the flash file. Going straight to the flash URL on this site will get you redirected to the warning page after several seconds.

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
From my 1337 skills...

< >

Last edited by a moderator:

Link

Originally posted by sunny
The HTML will have the URL of the flash file. Going straight to the flash URL on this site will get you redirected to the warning page after several seconds.
How can I access the HTML?

Originally posted by Ragerunner
From my 1337 skills...

< >

"Link Timeout

Oops. The link to the file has timed out or was not accessed properly. It is likely that you were just watching flash animation that was stolen or hotlinked from a site on the Kizash Network. We regret this inconvenience, but we must take steps such as these to ensure that our users' creations and bandwidth are not used without permission.
Possible Matching Creation on the Kizash Network:

Iraq Without Me - The Real Hussein II - frontsteps"

^ Only works for a few seconds, but how can I save it from the site you created?

Last edited by a moderator:

cyrax83

discrete is killing me :(
HSC
Originally posted by Link
I didn't gather that from the site.. how do you download a flash file (in general) then?
can't you just clear your cache .. view the site .. go to your cache and copy the flash file to your computer :confused:

sunny

meh.
HSC
Originally posted by cyrax83
can't you just clear your cache .. view the site .. go to your cache and copy the flash file to your computer :confused:
The Flash cache is not managed by the browser. It won't work.

Clearly the authors don't want their work to be played offline or anywhere else other than the original site. Please don't give anymore suggestions on how to do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)