Funraising ideas ! help (1 Viewer)

Natskiees

HSC
List your funraising IDEAS to gimmie some ideas for me , and hopefully some ideas for other people for Formals , School Jersys , exercusions ect...

cheers xox ;)

Vaeth

HSC
Cordial Cups.
pffft-hahahaha.

Slave Auctions.
teachers are the slaves for 6 school hours.
goes to the highest bidder.
I know a music teacher at my friends school was sold for little over $300 to the year 12s.
just make sure you include RULES to what the slaves can/cannot do.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Chocolate, sausage sizzles, pancakes for breakfast or cake stalls work well.

shady145

Banned
HSC
pffft-hahahaha.

Slave Auctions.
teachers are the slaves for 6 school hours.
goes to the highest bidder.
I know a music teacher at my friends school was sold for little over $300 to the year 12s.
just make sure you include RULES to what the slaves can/cannot do.
<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden>
yea slave auctions are good, at my school instead of 'muck-up' day, we have slave day, my year (of around 50-55 people) raised ~1300 from it... you just ausction each student of to anyone else in the school, highest bidder wins, the next school day you can dress you slave make him/her do your work crawl on their knees, roll to class, give piggy backs, basically anything

HSC
yea slave auctions are good, at my school instead of 'muck-up' day, we have slave day, my year (of around 50-55 people) raised ~1300 from it... you just ausction each student of to anyone else in the school, highest bidder wins, the next school day you can dress you slave make him/her do your work crawl on their knees, roll to class, give piggy backs, basically anything
oO sounds interesting ;)

Vaeth

HSC
hehehehe .. fun times fun times.
Our Muck up day, we're going to put money into the pot to make one person do specific things. (streak across the school, get tied to a pole and get waterbombs and lettuce thrown at them, dance in public, get a year 7 to agree to date them in 24 hours) The money in the pot goes to the person, of course.

mm not really fundraising but it's damned fun

louy

HSC
N/A
Organise a party and charge for entry and drinks. The school can probably give you a hall for free, and I am sure teachers and students alike will volunter to help out. Get food and drinks cheap - some places may even donate these or provide at cost if you are raising for a chairtable cause which they support. But seriously need to budget and get the costing right so you are raising funds and not making a loss.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)