Future Music Festival 2009 Line Up (1 Viewer)

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
ahahah its for you. lol. lol. lol. lol. lol

yeh he transferred it to me, ill give it to you when i see him and you.

but yeh that's not the spare im talking about. i have one more.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
good day overall, the thing that sucks abot going with a big group is its one giant wait party constantly. 'lol we gotta wait for this person, now that person' bla bla bla

anna lunoe did a great job, then friends dragged me over to goodwill who fucking sucked balls, so i went back to anna lunoe who saved me

went to stephan bodzin who was soooo good. soooo fucking good. then mate wanted to check out angello and ingrosso, who fucking suckeddddd, the crowd was all fucking habib cunts (get the fuck out of the world you wastes of space) and they were playing all typical wanker anthems, although i love benny benassi's 'satisfaction' the rest was predictable as shit, 'show me love' bla bla bla bal albalablabalbal shit....so went back to bodzin who continued to be utterly amazing.

mr oizo was awesomeeeeeee he played two death from above 1979 songs 'romantic rights' and 'blood on our hands' and no one but me and my mate were like 'OMGOMGOMGGMO' all the lebos around us were like 'wtf is this shit bro cuz bro bro brorberorbrbrobrorbrobrorbro' go back to fucking roxy or DCM or die you fucking scum-of-the-earth disgusting cunts.

CSS was good but, meh wasn't in the mood for them. 'lets make love...' was greattttt though and 'alala'

etienne de crecy's cube was amazing, loved it. music was awesome too, highlight of the day. when his cube first started pretty much everyone had their camera in the air lol

seriously though, have never seen so much lebos at one festival, even parklife and field day werent that bad. prob same as shore thing. gross fucks....one came up to me and was like 'BRO I TOOK SOME ECSTASY!!!!' im like 'ok...cool'

also some roided up lebos walked past me and my mate while we were sitting down and eating burgers and says out loud in a tone which sounded like he was mocking us our making fun of us 'OH YUMMMMMMMMMMM'.....um...what is so uncool about eating burgers?

Last edited:

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
a friend called me but i couldn't make out what was playing

he said grandmaster flash was playing g funk?
i'm guessing you didn't see him.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
nope, but im seeing him at N.E.R.D sideshow im so excited because my friend rang me and said flash plays like nas, jay-z, dre snoop all this early to mid-90s hip hop....yayyyyyy cant wait.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
fuck i wish i was still going to n.e.r.d

damn ex

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
fucking lol.

love how they wear all that fucking gay pink tight shit to festivals then as soon as it finishes its back to everlast singlets, nike bumbags across the chest, everlast nylon tracksuit pants, tns and a dryfit hat.

efhat

HSC
was a bloody awesome day....missed NERD but heard they were pretty shit anyways. Sublime tent was going bonkers, and basement jaxx were amazing. Just wish they would turn the music up abit louder, speakers were pretty shit.

j.russell

HSC
also some roided up lebos walked past me and my mate while we were sitting down and eating burgers and says out loud in a tone which sounded like he was mocking us our making fun of us 'OH YUMMMMMMMMMMM'.....um...what is so uncool about eating burgers?
OMG burgers are gaaay yuleh. gimme a kebab, with extra homous and tabouli.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
oh yehhh..maybe they were making fun of us coz we were eating burgers and thats 'aussie shit bro' and not kebabs...but there wasn't a kebab stand where i was :( sorry to the lebos for eating an uncool burger.

WannaBang?

HSC
i heard there were lots of ppl jumping the fence. true or not?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)