Future Music Festival 2010 (1 Viewer)

Zrap

glock9
HSC
FMF 2010 full lineup comes out tomorrow.
Leaked lineup so far:
Empire of the Sun
David Guetta
Dubfire (Deep Dish)
John Digweed
Franz Ferdinand
The Prodigy

Fuck want to go and see David Guetta and Prodigy. Although like last year will be full of roided up sweaty shirtless wogs being 'hektik' and lads.

s-p-a-c-e-d

HSC
would go for teh morilloz and teh digweedz

but i dunno i think for electronic music festivals i will just stick to beck's. although that shit is getting advertised on mtv now, the next one attract more shitheads

williamc

HSC
lol david guetta has gone way to commercial with his newest album for it to attract a decent crowd. lineup is pretty g, but wtf at franz Ferdinand, might as well get britney spears to perform at homebake.

ajay12

Can count to potato
HSC
Last year had a better lineup, although there is more acts to be announced later on.

David Guettas's new album was only there to get into the US market, which he did successfully. His old music such as Pop Life and Guettablaster was way better than One Love, although he did some pretty good collabs. His new single Grrr is pretty much back-to-basics.

Prodigy, Digweed, Digweed and Does it Offend You, Yeah will be pretty awesome. Not to sure about EOTS and FF, they got some pretty shit reviews at previous festivals.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
meh i love this line up

the prodigy, erick morillo, john digweed, dubfire, sven vath, booka shade, does it offend you yeah, franz ferdinand and boys noize

with empire of the sun, above & beyond and david guetta to hopefully clash with the prodigy, making the crowd more tolerable.

pure awesomenss

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)