Future Plans: What ATAR/course/job are you aiming for? (1 Viewer)

What ATAR are you aiming for?

• Total voters

iol

HSC
B Sci (Adv) @ UNSW

However I'm aiming for a 95+

mandyxpoo

HSC
I don't need a uni or anything for my job. I'm going on as a funeral director, luckily I already have the job so the HSC is just a backup, which is good as it takes a lot of stress off, but I'm still working really hard.
family business?

Woteva636

HSC
"If you aim for the stars you might hit the moon"

i said in the poll 95-99.95, for the reason above. in reality, i'll probably get around 85, 90, which should get me into business whereever they'll take me!

gossi

HSC
B Commerce (International) at UNSW
So an ATAR of 98 would be quite nice.
However, in reality I'm aiming for just B Commerce at UNSW so really an ATAR of 95

AHHbey.

HSC
Speech Pathology at Uni of Newcastle :)
Need an ATAR of 80 or so..

If not, I'm happy to take any of the early entries i applied for!
*crosses fingers under desk*

Devouree

Good names already taken.
HSC
B Commerce (International) at UNSW
So an ATAR of 98 would be quite nice.
However, in reality I'm aiming for just B Commerce at UNSW so really an ATAR of 95
Lol, I'm going for that too... but for BComm there's "hsc plus", so all I need is 90 ATAR. It'd be good to get 98 though... or 99.4 so I could do comm law at unsw...

TheDarkRose

HSC
family business?
No, I had to get into the industry myself. The careers advisor helped me but it took about 6months of research and enquiries to find a funeral company willing to help and take me on. I was very lucky.

19sam91

HSC
65 (nice and simple!) Newcastle Uni B-teaching/Arts major in Geography!!

theundefined

HSC
hmmm lol im aiming for chief of defence for b.mechanical or mechatronics engineering at ADFA, or just the normal officer b.mechanical engineer, ive chosen to go for it, in the army, hate water and hate heights haah. so no raaf or navy.otherwise :) i just need an 85, and pass their multiple evil tests that makes sure ur not a retard or ur drug free/healthy ahah :)but im stil aiming for 90+ just for my own pride mauha

HSC
Im aiming for 84

to do commerce at maquarie uni

i cant wait till all my exams are over

3 to go

YAYY!!!!

then im going to partay :party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party:

C-BAS

HSC
Realistically if I can get at least 80 I'll be happy. All I want to do is a BSc, BMarSc or BSc in Marine Biology at either UNSW, Macquarie or UTS (respectably).

laura898

HSC
Well while your on way to the fine establishment that is Narimba TAFE, why not find a nice cardboard box and live in it for the rest of your life to save some time?....the fact of the matter is that if your are aspiring to go to TAFE you may have well of not gone to school as it is clear you are too thick to learn anything...including that TAFE is for plebs
go pull that pole out of your arse.

Rachygurl

HSC
Im hoping for B creative arts performance at UOW. failing that, arts at ANU

Hybrid09

HSC
I want to get into USyd or UNSW for Arts, major in History and European Studies. The dream would be to do Honours and then get into postgraduate so I can complete a PhD in History, setting myself up to become an academic historian/university professor.

Failing that, I'll just become a History teacher at high school.

andrewt_ss

HSC
90+ ATAR hopefully. I got into Nanotechnology through early entry into Wollongong University, but I'm hoping to get into Nanotechnology advanced.... which isn't all that much different, but sounds cooler.

I'll finish my course and be like, "hi, i'm a nanotechnologist. An advanced nanotechnologist."

and they'll turn to butter....

HailSatan

HSC
I need 78 ATAR to do B Computer Science at Newcastle Uni.

el-capitano

HSC
im aiming at like LAW at usyd. but i want to do it as a double degree with psychology.
but im sooo unsure about the 99.55% enter-thing
wtff?
i think id be at most a 93% ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)