Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah (1 Viewer)

Freaky

HSC
N/A
haha... such an informative thread title..

Im so over economics for now aye, i just been writting out a practice essay this morning, and i nearly finished it...

I dont wanna do any more study.. But i neeeed to. I hope that they have VERY broad essay questions tomorrow.. i love them. I hate the specific ones, soo anoying.. :(

Anyways.. Good luck 2morrow peeps.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
I hope it's really really specific, with extensive reference to the stimulus because im not doing a pre-planned essay.

That, or an essay on income inequality.

Freaky

HSC
N/A
word. said:
o.o
Q27. Discuss the economy.

good luck
I Wiiiiiiiiiiiiish!

haha, that would be great. I'd still manage to feck it up some how though..

d_a_n_z

HSC
i'd prefer

q27. In the lines below, please vomit out onto the page everything that comes to mind when you hear the word ECONOMICS

q28. Economic managment - agree or disagree? Discuss with specific refernce to the cow who jumped over the moon.

HSC
N/A
I just want it to be over so i can partaeeee! Dammit I wish I had an ID to go out...this girl wouldn't let me have hers :(

boasboy

MUSTARD*
HSC
word. said:
o.o
Q27. Discuss the economy.

good luck
i found this really funny hahaha xD i rkn that would be hard.... :p

Freaky

HSC
N/A
kat_in_a_hat88 said:
I just want it to be over so i can partaeeee! Dammit I wish I had an ID to go out...this girl wouldn't let me have hers :(

Oh it sure is good to be 18 :D :D

But the what sux is... i recently got my green P's, therefore they put a hole in my red's license.. And said they were going to mail out the new one... i hope it gets hear by friday. If not, i wonder if i will be allowed to use my license with a hole in it... hmm.

gorgo31

HSC
Income inequality or Environmental Management would be the BEST.

They're less Economics-ish than External Stability or Microeconomic Reform (although the best answers will use heaps of data, theories, graphs etc.) but there's so much general knowledge and bullshit potential in there.

Ooh, and add to either of those "social costs / benefits" and it'd be heavensent :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)