when the snake turns the whole body moves

im trying and trying new shyt

cant figure it out :(

IZ IT IMPOISSIBLE

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
u already made a thread about it with another account

http://community.boredofstudies.org/123/central/206807/who-knows-how-use-gamemaker-7-a.html

edit: and might i suggest making each segment/block of the snake a separate entity, so instead of one long rectangle, make it 3-4 squares (however long u want it to be at the start), and everytime u eat a rat u get an extra box (obviously), but making them separate entities might help with making turns, when u do turn in a direction (eg right), make the headpiece go in that direction, then see if u can get the rest of the body pieces follow through the same path the headpiece went, ie the 4th square bit of body would go up, up, up, right, if that makes any sense at all..

ive never used game maker 7 so i have no idea what the setup is like, just a suggestion, others can verify if its a good one or not.

Last edited:

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Tutorials, just google Snake, GM7 and body, it should sproute something.

Suic1de

Banned
HSC
If you can't figure out something like gamemaker then i'd recommend just giving up doing anything constructive on computers ever again.

sipplix

HSC
If you can't figure out something like gamemaker then i'd recommend just giving up doing anything constructive on computers ever again.
give him a break man

I'm sure you have your flaws

Don't we all :confused:

hugh2112

HSC
Where can you find "Game Maker"? I would like to try and have a go at it... Seems interesting..
you can just download it off the net. but you only get a"lite" version, for pro you need to buy it. still, you can make most games using the lite version.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)