Game Over (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

williamc

HSC
morganforrest said:
ohhh...wow i feel dumb that you had to clarify....shmeh....im more of a 'wing it' sorta person myself
Talking about "wings", FUCKIGN RIGHT WING. JH FTW!

Everyone vote howard.

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
You've got to 'capture the moment' by the way :D It'll be our last time we experience this! Next year we'll be looking down upon the 2008 year 12's haha, and feeling so very sorry for them.

N

noir.

yoakim said:
feeling so very sorry for them.
lol we will?

edit:

Who is your avatar by/where is it from?

it's bloody brilliant

Last edited by a moderator:

morganforrest

HSC
williamc said:
Talking about "wings", FUCKIGN RIGHT WING. JH FTW!

Everyone vote howard.
you say it like its a joke.....

there is a subtle *vote liberal* message incorporated in this sentence

williamc

HSC
morganforrest said:
you say it like its a joke.....

there is a subtle *vote liberal* message incorporated in this sentence
if i left it as "right wing".. not many people would pick up on it.

Avengelion

HSC
GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY!!!! I seriously mean it and I think everybody will need it. I'm really kinda freaking out now and I can't go to sleep, so maybe hang around for a while.

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
Avengelion said:
GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY!!!! I seriously mean it and I think everybody will need it. I'm really kinda freaking out now and I can't go to sleep, so maybe hang around for a while.
Of course you mean it. Why else would you say it?

Avengelion

HSC
lol, quite true because i did mean it, but the term has just become such a clique that people hear it without absorbing it, that's y i added it at the back :)

efhat

HSC
VOTE RUDD ALL THE WAY......Howard is an old fart who jst cares about his economy and nuthin else......people live in this country too you know!!

oh and btw jst want the HSC over and done with, congrats to every1 who is 100% prepared, but no need to rub it in every1 elses faces......people have a right to whinge, thats what this forum is for isnt it? if u cant stand it then go start a thread on how intellectual and perfect u are......

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
chocolate_lover said:
Ha. For you, and many others. Not everyone. :(
It took me a while to write mine up, but it's still not THAT hard. :)

williamc

HSC
efhat said:
VOTE RUDD ALL THE WAY......Howard is an old fart who jst cares about his economy and nuthin else......people live in this country too you know!!
Yer he cares nothing for the people. Unemployment at 32 year lows... higher standards of living... All his reforms are for the good of the people in the long run.. people that vote krudd have got no idea.

efhat said:
oh and btw jst want the HSC over and done with, congrats to every1 who is 100% prepared, but no need to rub it in every1 elses faces......people have a right to whinge, thats what this forum is for isnt it? if u cant stand it then go start a thread on how intellectual and perfect u are......
I fucken hope not.

efhat

HSC
williamc said:
Yer he cares nothing for the people. Unemployment at 32 year lows... higher standards of living... All his reforms are for the good of the people in the long run.. people that vote krudd have got no idea.
yeh for the RICH.....what about those strugglers who cant even afford to rent anymore! record numbers of people are losing their houses to these stupid interest rates......ur probably not in that position so u wudnt understand....and those workplace laws....dont even get me started....

aaanyways gone totally off topic lol

Last edited:

williamc

HSC
efhat said:
yeh for the RICH.....what about those strugglers who cant even afford to rent anymore! record numbers of people are losing their houses to these stupid interest rates......ur probably not in that position so u wudnt understand....and those workplace laws....dont even get me started....

aaanyways gone totally off topic lol
ur a fucking idiot. Interest rates HAVE to rise to combat inflation which is mainly being caused by external factors that howard has no control over. If people want a fucked up economy then by all means vote krudd.

If it takes the sacrifice of a SMALLER majority to make life better for the ever increasing MAJORITY, then thats what has to be done.

samuel slack

HSC
Pfft. Howard is old. And will give little smirking Costello the leadership if he wins. Now that's not on. I lol'd when I saw that Howard wants to have a referendum for Aboriginal people... too little too late. Exactly the same with his environmental/ climate change policies... I'm not saying that Rudd is the answer. But sif vote Howard.

samuel slack

HSC
I thought you wanted it to get locked?? :p
Back on topic: 4 days til my first exam! I'm ready to rip in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)