• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

(((( GAMSAT TUITION AVAILABLE NOW!!! )))) for all levels. (1 Viewer)

NERDY JOCK

HSC
Hello, I am an experienced GAMSAT tutor, and have been tutoring for three years. I have sat the test twice and have achieved the result of 77 on the second trial. I have a science degree with a double major in Physics and Maths and have studied Organic Chemistry and Biology extensively. I am an excellent tutor and provide my own, detailed notes, that have taken me two years to write.

I am beginning to run classes, groups or single tuitions again this year, on Sunday 16 December and on until the GAMSAT is held in late March of 2013.
During the tuition we will go through the materials of: Physics, Chemistry, Organic Chemistry and correct Essay writing, with lots of problems covered so, that you too can be successful in obtaining a high mark and consequential entry into Medicine.

I charge:

1 Person for $50 per hour
2 People for $35 per hour
3-4 People for $25 per hour
5-6 People for $20 per hour.

There will be two classes per week. A 2.5-3 hour session on Sunday and a 2.5-3 hour session on a weeknight. The recommended duration is 12-15 weeks.
If you are interested in detailed, and structured GAMSAT preparation, then write to me: SUPACYCLONE@hotmail.com

I cater to all levels of knowledge and look forward to working with you. PLEASE HURRY AS PLACES USUALLY FILL QUICKLY.

Thank you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)