Gang rape video (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lara.alfan

HSC
N/A
stazi said:
oh i get it, you must be a troll.

if not, youre reinforcing every single lebanese stereotype out there.

EDIT: for the record I didn't read your posts as they were completely incomprehensible.
excuse me , that is the slang i learnt in your country, its not my country because no matter what i do i will not be welcome,
im enforcing the stereotypes because thats what people live by ; stereotypes, you are obviously reading my posts because you are replying to my posts, i really dont give a f**k if you dont read them, they're not for ass wipes like yourself
comprehensible enough for you now? ass wipe

stazi

Nightman
HSC
xcus me dis iz not da vay wi typ in dis cuntry.

and if you didn't give a fuck if I read them, then you wouldn't reply in so many words.

you see, if you go on some groups like ausprofile or whatever it became, it was fashionable to type like a retard. most of the people typing as such were Lebanese and Italian. Eventually that caught on to 13 year olds and the such, who started mimicking that form.

If you wish to argue a valid point, then write it out for us to understand. I honestly gave up very quickly, but I would be interested in reading what you have to say.

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
lara.alfan if you were born here, and/or you're an Australian citizen then yes, this is your country - you're an Australian.

YankeeChica

Banned
HSC
lara.alfan said:
u dnt even noe bilal skaf , so y is he racist, n u dnt noe these boys either n i can assure u from experience wid dem they are very racist, in fact theyre pigsss
Thats how they learnt english in madrassa run by Australia's Next Top Mufti Sheikh Hilaly who probably type and spell english like this Lara person.

lara.alfan

HSC
N/A
stazi said:
xcus me dis iz not da vay wi typ in dis cuntry.

and if you didn't give a fuck if I read them, then you wouldn't reply in so many words.

you see, if you go on some groups like ausprofile or whatever it became, it was fashionable to type like a retard. most of the people typing as such were Lebanese and Italian. Eventually that caught on to 13 year olds and the such, who started mimicking that form.

If you wish to argue a valid point, then write it out for us to understand. I honestly gave up very quickly, but I would be interested in reading what you have to say.
ok wateva if your upper class snobby, i think im all that asshole doesnt like what im saying or the way i say it then why does it bother you//?? if you dont like the way i speak then dont reply, the valid point is that you do not know the boys like i do so you cannot possibly make such assumptions that you are making, and if u dont want to listen , i did not post u a reply first u posted me one, ok , those boys attended my school, were in my classes , i know them, n i know what they are like

stazi

Nightman
HSC
because I wanted to know what I'm saying. This form of typing isn't upper class. It has another name. English.

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
lara.alfan said:
ok wateva if your upper class snobby, i think im all that asshole doesnt like what im saying or the way i say it then why does it bother you//?? if you dont like the way i speak then dont reply, the valid point is that you do not know the boys like i do so you cannot possibly make such assumptions that you are making, and if u dont want to listen , i did not post u a reply first u posted me one, ok , those boys attended my school, were in my classes , i know them, n i know what they are like
ok err firstly, try english, it helps to make you sound more knowledgeable and easily to understand. having the basic commands of the language is not snobby, so yea, try it next time.

coming back to the point. i do think that for people committing the same crime in the same degree of seriousness, they should be given the same punishment - and i am very confident that's how our legal system works, regardless of their colour, race or religion.

one thing i don't understand is that some middle easten people seem to get extra offended when the police approaches them, they seem to think the police is picking on them because of their race. anyone has a comment?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
The police is more likely to single out people who are Middle-Eastern, especially with the newish anti-terrorism powers that have been handed out to the police. However, such is life.

lara.alfan

HSC
N/A
wuddie said:
yeah i get your point but i did learnt that slang through australians, hunni, that is not my point , i know that lebanese boys are not angels but people keep making assumptions about these boys that it isnt rape, i saw the video, those boys attend my school, i have a valid point and im trying to make people realise that they can rape someone no matter what race or religion, i hope the legal system works and achieves justice because lately it hasnt by giving them bail!!!!

lara.alfan

HSC
N/A
stazi said:
The police is more likely to single out people who are Middle-Eastern, especially with the newish anti-terrorism powers that have been handed out to the police. However, such is life.
yeah thats ok because there are middle eastern trouble makers that need arresting for making other middle easterns look bad, i hope they get them, that does not bother me because it will not affect me because i am not a law breaker nor is my family, i dont plan on doing anything to the country that has always been by our side through everything, im one of the grateful lebanese people for what australia has done for us but the racism is getting out of hand and upsetting

lara.alfan

HSC
N/A
stazi said:
because I wanted to know what I'm saying. This form of typing isn't upper class. It has another name. English.
ok ok i get your point, but seriously i did learn it here, i did not learn it in lebanon since they do not use english as a language, and i have stopped the slang so are you happy now

lara.alfan

HSC
N/A
YankeeChica said:
Thats how they learnt english in madrassa run by Australia's Next Top Mufti Sheikh Hilaly who probably type and spell english like this Lara person.
see once again people making assumptions, just because i use this slang it doesnt mean i dont know how to type or spell english, and for your information im the person that is coming first in my school and i have competed in many contests for literacy and i have won two of them, dont make assumptions about people who you dont know

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
lara.alfan said:
see once again people making assumptions, just because i use this slang it doesnt mean i dont know how to type or spell english, and for your information im the person that is coming first in my school and i have competed in many contests for literacy and i have won two of them, dont make assumptions about people who you dont know
Then type properly please.

It's not that difficult. Here you will get attacked for it. So you know, live and learn. :)

lara.alfan

HSC
N/A
s-AINT said:
lara.alfan if you were born here, and/or you're an Australian citizen then yes, this is your country - you're an Australian.

i love this country to bits, i could never go back to lebanon to live there because the way they treat individuals there is very poor, but the thing is that i am never treated as an australian, i have never told anyone i am lebanese , i always say im australian with a lebanese background, i love this country , but the racism here is getting intolerable and really affects the good people, and people have got to understand even though this is a cliche that there is GOOD AND BAD IN EVERY CULTURE AND IN EVERYONE

lara.alfan

HSC
N/A
Tulipa said:
Then type properly please.

It's not that difficult. Here you will get attacked for it. So you know, live and learn. :)
I stopped typing improperly and if it bothers everyone so much then do not reply to me, I dont really care if i get attacked no-one can make me do anything, I will speak and type the way I want to type and out of respect I am typing the way everyone wants me to. This is an open website, no-one can make me do anything I do not want , and if I want to type that way, then nobody can stop me but out of respect (which barely anybody has here) I am typing the way everybody else does so can everyone get off my back , but thanks for the advice :)

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
Lol you know what, i lov de whole attackn ppl who cnt spell; letz all pull out the EnGlIzh mechanics and comprehension books so that 20 year old individuals on dis website don't target us with abusive text! I wish I culd be cool like da attackrz, your so cool!!! your so cool!!!! Oh MAn, beat Me UP.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOOL

Seriously though, with crimes such as these, it doesn't matter whether the attackers are American, Middle Eastern, Australian etc etc...

lara.alfan

HSC
N/A
s-AINT said:
Lol you know what, i lov de whole attackn ppl who cnt spell; letz all pull out the EnGlIzh mechanics and comprehension books so that 20 year old individuals on dis website don't target us with abusive text! I wish I culd be cool like da attackrz, your so cool!!! your so cool!!!! Oh MAn, beat Me UP.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOOL

Seriously though, with crimes such as these, it doesn't matter whether the attackers are American, Middle Eastern, Australian etc etc...
I can spell, the thing is it is much quicker to type like that, but if people seriously do not understand it then I will stop. Why is everyone so defensive here? I was only trying to get people to stop making assumptions about people that they obviously do not know, they read an article and then believe what they think is right. It seriously does not matter what nationality you are, because a crime is a crime no matter what, but that is what people do not understand. And when the person is Middle Eastern people say chuck away the key. ALL CRIMINALS SHOULD HAVE THEIR KEYS THROWN AWAY, not just the middle eastern ones, people A CRIME IS A CRIME

lara.alfan

HSC
N/A
goosefraba said:
This thread was about a gang rape case. Maybe you could start a new thread to question people on their stereotypes regarding middle eastern people, although I think most people on this site are fairly tolerant. That way this thread doesn't get off track. Your knowledge of the perpetrators of this rape is appreciated, as we have already had a girl who also knew them express her opinion that the girl was 'slutty' and express her support for the perpetrators, and thus it is good to hear from another side, so that people don't just take the word of one girl as gospel. However I don't think it's necessary to bring race into this discussion
Yeah, I understand your point. I did not intend on putting race into the discussion but it always pops up in someones replys. I went through all the replys and I pointed out a few that mentioned middle eastern people. I could not understand what this gang rape thread had to do with middle easterns, some people keep comparing this situation to nitourious gang rape leader Bilal Skaf. I do not understand why because these two rapes are totally different with different circumstances, and I just wanted to comment on assumptions made about the boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)