Gap Year (1 Viewer)

nadinetannous

HSC
I plan on taking a gap year next year before starting uni (that is, if I get in). Do I need to apply now for uni or apply next year?

nadinetannous

HSC
pretty much take a break and earn money.
instead of aplying this year, can't i just apply next year and still use my hsc and uai marks or do i apply under different circumstances?

elisabeth

HSC
It's easier to apply this year and defer (well, for me it involved filling out a tiny form and mailing it off) than it is to apply next year, simply because it's easier to apply to UAC as a current school leaver and you've got your careers advisor there to help you if you have questions.

stalk_if_u_dare

cheese hater
HSC
elisabeth said:
It's easier to apply this year and defer (well, for me it involved filling out a tiny form and mailing it off) than it is to apply next year, simply because it's easier to apply to UAC as a current school leaver and you've got your careers advisor there to help you if you have questions.
& UAC is cheaper...if u apply next year it would cost u $41 compared to $19 as 'yr12 student'

i deferred....but i applied for Canberra College for august & ive been looking for jobs since nov last year...ggrrr stupid Blue Mountains:burn:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)