gay friend (1 Viewer)

HSC
hey everyone,
my friend came out of the closet yesterday and im so glad he did because now he can b himself and no matter what his still my closest friend.

i was just wondering does anyone else have friends like this and how did ur friend tell u and how did u feel / deal???

Tuggi3

Vicious and Delicious
HSC
yeh my old best friend came out and told me he was gay....it was a bit obvious already though.

Trust me gay guy / fag hag relationships are NOT will and grace style :D

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
for a serious answer, i've got two.

just came up in a convo between ourselves.
Nothing has changed

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
im waiting 4 a friend to come out
hes ovbiously gay
i dont wnat to ask him incase he gets upset
he will one day
or maybe im wrong?
nah..for someone who wears womens lipgloss and foundation
who blowdrys his hair everymorning and takes an hour
who streses about his hair excessively
he thinks hes over weight(infact he anorexic)
he talks like a girl
he is always checking guys out but says oh they would be cute for me...?
it seems like he has a crush on my other friend
he wears tight tight clothing..and see through tops
like fish net etc..and even buys womens flare pants

everyone who meets him..asks me ..is he gay?

i think he is..oh well..hes 18..its about time he comes out?

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
my friend came out.. then took it back and said he was only bi......then took it back again and now hes straight....

confusing boy that one

HSC
he will when the time is ready i spose and when he feels comfortable, nothing has changed btwn me n my friend cause i kinda knew he was gay... i call him my will now and im his grace i think our friendship is stronger than ever cause now he is himself

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
If a guy told me he was gay, I'd kick him in the cunt.

Tuggi3

Vicious and Delicious
HSC
Most gay men ive come across are bitchier then women....
Like they have to prove their faginess....

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
my friend is a bitch on wheels
but its funny..makes up his character..i dont mind really
but stay on his good side..lol
and hes a killer to go shopping with
ahh sometimes gay tendencies are good

seedorf

HSC
N/A
but its so easy to tell who's gay or not, just from their lisp

kag86

HSC
N/A
There are a million and one ways to know if somone is gay... well i dunno i find it easy to pick them mainly cos i spend so much time with gay ppl. If they're over 18 ask them if they have ever been to ARQ if they say yes then you can start to wonder... not saying you HAVE to be gay to go there. Girls can be harder to pick cos you can have real girly girls that seem to be as straight as a pole that actually end up being as straight as a circle lol.

Andrea86

HSC
N/A
kag86 said:
There are a million and one ways to know if somone is gay... well i dunno i find it easy to pick them mainly cos i spend so much time with gay ppl. If they're over 18 ask them if they have ever been to ARQ if they say yes then you can start to wonder... not saying you HAVE to be gay to go there. Girls can be harder to pick cos you can have real girly girls that seem to be as straight as a pole that actually end up being as straight as a circle lol.
Hmm.. instead of ARQ, ask them if they've been to Stonewall cause Stonewall's FREE!! :D .. hehe. I love the lasers in ARQ though.

kag86

HSC
N/A
Yeah lol but ARQ's better, the price to pay is worth it... but yeah stonewall is good. we left out palms!!!! Are you going to Moist??? Maybe I'll see you there lol.

V

val_dramaqueen

ok, ok, ok... enough of the stereotyping and rude comments please!

i am, as most people call them, a fag hag... 90% of my friends are gay. so, if you're gonna ask me anything gay-like, i'd know a correct answer.

1) having a gay friend is nothing. it doesn't change your relationship with them (unless you're completely shallow) because they are still the same friend you've had all along.

2)yes, i admit, some gay guys are bitchy, but that's just who they are! i mean, come on.. you can't tell me you don't have straight friends who are bitchy too? and they aren't out to prove their femininity... it's just who they are!

3) in some cases, my relationships with some of my gay friends are very much "will and grace" style. yes its a stereotype, but the fact remains, my relationship with some are just like the show. its hilarious!

4) "you can easily tell if they're gay by their lisp"... once again, a stereotype!! i dont have any gay friends with a lisp!

5) if you guy who said that if their friend came out, you'd kick them "in the cunt".. would you do the same if it was a chick? of course you wouldn't you shallow bastards! you'd prolly say something liek "cool, mind if i join you and your girlfriend?"

well.. thats my point of view. i just hate homophobia and people who have a problem with it shouldn't say anything unless they know the facts.

Andrea86

HSC
N/A
kag86 said:
Yeah lol but ARQ's better, the price to pay is worth it... but yeah stonewall is good. we left out palms!!!! Are you going to Moist??? Maybe I'll see you there lol.
Am I allowed to take my guy friend to Moist since it's a "Girls Night" ?? lol. I've only ever been to ARQ twice. The first time was the Foam Party earlier this year. hehe.. it was MAD :D

kag86

HSC
N/A
NO!! Aargh! No guys lol... well i guess you could but he'd stand out a little. Oxford Street has got the best clubs ay that's the only place we'll go... just move from club to club.... we're going to moist and then stonewall then palms then prob tantra or something i dunno. Have you been to Fringe Bar or Q Bar? Are you straight lol??? Like your guy friend?? Or is he gay??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)