• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

gay marriages and adoption (1 Viewer)

hj741

HSC
N/A
Why is Australia behind compared with other developed countries to recognize gay marriages and gay adoption? It seems whilst other countries has embraced and learn to accept homosexual rights, Australian politicians prefer to stray away from the topic.

http://www.gay2share.com/haveyoursay_portal.php?

This site has provided some live video opinions and a poll on how ordinary citizens feel about this issue. There is also a poll available so feel free to vote.

K

katie_tully

k, there are 10,000 threads on this very same topic and i can save everybody the time and effort by telling you the result.

religious fanatics will argue that homosexuals are going to hell, etc
trolls will be trolls
nothing will be resolved
thread will be locked as it degenerates past the third page into a cesspool of incessant banter completely straying from the original topic.

anyway; i think childless heterosexual couples unable to have children NATURALLY should have priority over homosexuals when it comes to adoption and IVF. :)

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
katie said:
anyway; i think childless heterosexual couples unable to have children NATURALLY should have priority over homosexuals when it comes to adoption and IVF.
because...

Lizakith

Go go gadget spleen!
HSC
Everyone of legal age should have the right to marry the person they love. Even if it's never made legal, same sex relationships are going to flourish.

K

katie_tully

because...
I'm just saying, if you have two couples come up and want to adopt; one is a heterosexual couple that cant have babies because the chick had like, ovarian cysts or something and then you have a gay couple that cant have kids because they have 2 vaginas between them, IMO the the heterosexual couple should get first preference. I'm not saying they can't adopt and shit, I'm saying a persons natural inability to produce children should overide the desires of somebody who can naturally have children but is in a homosexual relationship.. k?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)