gc? (1 Viewer)

SASH_06_X

HSC
honestly i think all schools should revamp their strategy to finish trials at the same time, which is ideally at the end of Term 3 Week 3. Doing trials until now is just totally insane. how the hell ru gonna get time to study for the hsc-

carrotsss

HSC
honestly i think all schools should revamp their strategy to finish trials at the same time, which is ideally at the end of Term 3 Week 3. Doing trials until now is just totally insane. how the hell ru gonna get time to study for the hsc-
she has two trials so she’s different but yeah I agree, I finished last week and it really sucks, it’s way too late

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
i agree but tbh studying for trials late is kinda like studying for hsc coz im gonna remember everything

SASH_06_X

HSC
i agree but tbh studying for trials late is kinda like studying for hsc coz im gonna remember everything
ig that will work for you if you have a solid understanding and photographic memory, but for me I already forgot about thirty percent of everything I learnt, and my trials were over only two weeks ago. need to consolidate them again for the hsc rn 😭

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)