Gears Of War limited edition Lancer for sale 1 of a kind not the plastic bullshit one (1 Viewer)

Kmara2nv

HSC
hey guys, last year in november i attended ign black beta night, and ended up comming first in the gears of war comp held that night (with another mate of mine), we each got specially designed lancers just for us 2, with specially designed ammo crate that the gun fits on and a gears of war 2 shirt signed by cliffy b, not im a short on cash and am going to throw this item onto ebay eithor on sunday or money

MySpace.com

thats the website to see that im not bullshit about the comp.

now there are the pics of the lancer, and the ammo crate,

if use could help out and give me some prices i shld start off the bidding on ebay...thankss...there are one 2 of these lancers made by the way so yeaa

Last edited:

Kmara2nv

HSC
Re: Gears Of War limited edition Lancer for sale 1 of a kind not the plastic bullshit

na man its made of woood, some of it is hand made and some is machine madee, its more a collectible item.

Kmara2nv

HSC

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Re: Gears Of War limited edition Lancer for sale 1 of a kind not the plastic bullshit

Ok then, ill get Amazons before id get urs then, since Amazons actually makes noises, and i can gut them to make laser tag guns.

Kmara2nv

HSC

Ok then, ill get Amazons before id get urs then, since Amazons actually makes noises, and i can gut them to make laser tag guns.
okk, enjoy the amazon one

staticsiscool

Banned
HSC

omfg are u serious i will give u over $9000 for it okay

Kmara2nv

HSC

i love it man, only game i play thats a shoooter, but has lag issues and glitch issues but u get over it lol, but top game :D campaign is SICK

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)