Gen ed for Commerce student (1 Viewer)

hongco1990

HSC
N/A
Hi guys,
Im after a 6 UOC gen ed course for sem 2 now, but dont know which one is the easiest to do. Any suggestion?
Many thanks

cs01001

HSC
I trawled through the list of Gen Eds and there are a few interesting ones mainly from the Arts and Science Faculty, so just go with your heart and choose the ones you have a genuine interest in.

As for the easier ones, I think some of the online ones should be quite easy with 0 contact hours.

But word of advice, if you're going to do an ARTS subject for Gen Ed, it usually involves some form of Tutorial Participation amounting to 20% of the total assessment. Its not really pleasant if your class can't really get the flow in the discussion going, or can't really contribute because someone starts dominating the discussion or you get a real boring article you gotta discuss. It can really hamper the marks.

Hope it helps!

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I liked Aviation last year but we got to visit the tarmac tour... which is no longer offered :(

Don't do science and religion. It's easy but I was so disappointed with the assessment marking criteria and how poorly guided everyone was. I still got a decent mark in it (D) but the lecturer/tutors take it a tad too seriously for a gened.

I also did the OHS/environmental management- it's not bad. I liked the assignment and found it worthwhile. Note I did it back when it was two 3UOC subjects.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)