So, what are you?

• Girl

Votes: 32 28.8%
  • Boy

Votes: 79 71.2%

• Total voters

Legham

HSC
I'm the only one in my SDD class.. so 100% guys at my school :p.

Dr_Doom

HSC
we only had guys in our sd class. I'm so glad I don't have to go to another one of those shitarse periods

annieclassof06

just.... shiny!
HSC
I'm the only girl in IPT and SDD... I was the only girl in year 9 & 10 computer studies as well... I'm coming 2nd in IPT and SDD :)

WikiLover89

HSC
bipolardragon said:
Man, I wish there were girls in my software or IPT class. Its raelly boring. In IPT there is 7 of us and all guys. In SDD 3 of us and again all guys. I asked my SDD teacher too I quote "a girl do sdd here, are you out of your mind James?" I was like :O thats heaps bad. Oh well, I think everyone from NSW that does SDD should meet up for like a massive cram session. Where we can compare code and sing kombiyah...... LoL!
That'd be kool
girls are just as good with computers as boys so why not anywhere??

sbhandula

HSC
Well for a change my whole class is girls, not a single boy... all 12 of us are girls... in fact the funny thing is that my whole school seems to have an absence of boys... should I be worried?

Interdrama

#wang
HSC
sbhandula said:
Well for a change my whole class is girls, not a single boy... all 12 of us are girls... in fact the funny thing is that my whole school seems to have an absence of boys... should I be worried?
lol @ girls school (on a plane)

Our whole class is male. :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)