general cafs thoughts (1 Viewer)

HSC
i saw that no-one had started a thread even though its tomorrow!!!
maybe there just arent any ppl doing this subject.

but if there are...how are u going studying?
cramming? i am. well i will be...

etc. etc.

tania O

HSC
-vicki.VICIOUS- said:
i saw that no-one had started a thread even though its tomorrow!!!
maybe there just arent any ppl doing this subject.

but if there are...how are u going studying?
cramming? i am. well i will be...

etc. etc.
i wanted to start a thered about it too lol i do Cafs and hate it regret picking that subject but its over soon umm i didnt study that much everytime i study for Cafs i go to sleep thats how boring it is lol yeaa have you been studying???

electrik1991

HSC
There are threads in the normal Cafs forums i think. this forums is for discussing questions in the actual exam

HSC
haha cafs is so boring to study!
i havnt picked up a book on it yet...
i have to do a few things today but im still in my pjs LOL.
but when im finished that ill study.
ill probbaly just end up reading the textbook.

HSC
electrik1991 said:
There are threads in the normal Cafs forums i think. this forums is for discussing questions in the actual exam
theres a normal cafs forum?
wow shows how much i know...
but then again i did only join on thursday...

tania O

HSC
-vicki.VICIOUS- said:
haha cafs is so boring to study!
i havnt picked up a book on it yet...
i have to do a few things today but im still in my pjs LOL.
but when im finished that ill study.
ill probbaly just end up reading the textbook.
very boring i say everytime when im in class i just put my head down and sleep and get told off by my teacher to get up lol hahaha im in my pjs too lol same i studied from the text book last night

HSC
lol my class was alright, but sometimes we did absolutly nothing and it was just a waste of time.
or all we did was copy from overheads...
sometimes we would get some task to do on the computers and we all just went on and played tetris lol coz our teacher would leave the room and not come back til the end when we would lie and say we did the work lol.
same thing happened when she told us to write essays haha. except we just listened to music instead of playing tetris.
how many ppl do u have in ur class?

tania O

HSC
-vicki.VICIOUS- said:
lol my class was alright, but sometimes we did absolutly nothing and it was just a waste of time.
or all we did was copy from overheads...
sometimes we would get some task to do on the computers and we all just went on and played tetris lol coz our teacher would leave the room and not come back til the end when we would lie and say we did the work lol.
same thing happened when she told us to write essays haha. except we just listened to music instead of playing tetris.
how many ppl do u have in ur class?
your teacher is just like my teacher when we come in class she goes orite guys today we have 2 write and same we do overheads too lol adn when the HSC came closer to the time she would gives up exam questions and we had 2 answer them in an exam condidtion lol my friend would start talking she would go 2 be quiet lmaooo umm..we've got aroung like 25 or something thats alot shes such a bitch she would go this is a big class i ant a small class bla bla blaaaa errrrrr hate her and hate the subject lol!!!!

electrik1991

HSC
Cafs wasnt boring for me
we had a great teacher, he never let us write for more than 10 minutes at a time.
theres just so much information to learn though

kelsey91

HSC
CAFS has been a really good fall-back subject I think.There's HEAPS to learn, but its all fairly logical. Like if you can't work out what issues a homeless person may face, you've probably been living in a cave.

Not long now everybody!:)

HSC
kelsey91 said:
CAFS has been a really good fall-back subject I think.There's HEAPS to learn, but its all fairly logical. Like if you can't work out what issues a homeless person may face, you've probably been living in a cave.

Not long now everybody!:)
lol yeah it is pretty logical.
and i did hospitality too so i know all about communication [as if i didnt know anyway] and about work.
ive been reading the text book all day and seriously, i fell asleep. but they may have been coz i only got 7 and a half hours sleep last night...

oh and btw electrik1991, i LOVE your dp. and i love scrubs =] its the best.

i have about 9 in my class lol. and theyr all girls! we used to have 2 boys but they dropped out of school haha.

asherds

HSC
haha mannnn! i dnt think theres that much to know for cafs, have u looked at ancient???? i nearly died trying to process that much info!!
cafs is all common sense i reckon. should be fine.
altho this has nothing to do with the exam-how much of a bitch was that IRP!!!! im still trying to catch up frm sleep deprivation and it was months ago!

HSC
half my class left before the last hour lol

it was okay, although i didnt have much to say about individuals and work

michael1990

HSC
Girlfriend said it was the easiest test ever. Even if people didn't actually do the subject they could still pass.

HSC
michael1990 said:
Girlfriend said it was the easiest test ever. Even if people didn't actually do the subject they could still pass.
lol so true.
its so much general knowledge + bullshit.
but they also trick you by writing two possible answers but saying whats the most relevant or whatever.

HSC
tania O said:
very boring i say everytime when im in class i just put my head down and sleep and get told off by my teacher to get up lol hahaha im in my pjs too lol same i studied from the text book last night
wow i think cafs is the most interesting subject ever. i love it!

HSC
michael1990 said:
cafs is that type of subject LOL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)