general catholic trial (1 Viewer)

smalec

so...what did u guys think??
i thought it was pretty shit...the questions were so wordy...and a lot of the multiple choice questions took too long to figure out...1 1/2 mins per question..yeah right...or maybe i'm just really slow...??

and what was the deal with that smiggins hole and south park question?? so far i don't know of any two people that got a similar answer...

Kezza

yeah it was harder than i expected.
that smiggins hole thingy, i put they were equal
because each was a 1/3 chance i thought.
i could be wrong
we needed more time.
ah well at least its over

irmakd

Carppp

Yeah, this exam was really crap!!!!!!!!!!!!! my average was 90 so far but now im expecting like 70s or less. This stupid trial exam is going to bring my average down to 83 or sumthing Damit!!!

Catholic Trials for Maths sucks and learn how to word your sentences properly!!!!!! and consider the duration of the exam whilst preparing thy exam questions next time. Bugger it!

Slim

nuh, i thought the exam was rather easy, but they should of allowed us to have 3hrs instead of 2.5...

I also got 1/3 for sven. what is with the name??:D

i only got half way through question 27. bummer....

Maria[YR12`02]

yeah i got 1/3 for that question as well
:) yayyyy at least i know one question should be right..
cos that exam was tuff.. and ur right.. the multiple choice questions were too wordy!

maddews

damn i put somethin like 2/14 for the sven question...hahaha way wrong but i knew that at the time anyway. Yep the multiple choice were a bitch.........! too many too long
im just glad another one is over.........:eek:

smalec

funnily enough i got 1/3 for sven aswell...
the maths co-ordinator dude at my school said that it was a difficult exam...i'm glad i wasn't the only one that thought so...i never saw Q 28, but...shit happens...

better luck next time....the FINAL time!!

Untitled

we are getting the catholic maths trial back tomorrow,
should be interesting to see the results,

How did u all go?
what was the averages at your schools?

any way, :confused: hopefully it wont be too disapointing

just_gonna_fail

yeah i just finished it.. ive been getting above 90 all yr.. think this might drop it a little, and yeah we should have got 3hrs. i would have been fine then!!!

jessika

law chicky
HSC
yeah I know 3 hours wuold have been excellent, I kept looking up at the clock and going shit, have to start doing these questions quicker. I didn't get to finish and neither did anyone else Ive have talked to. I thought the maths trial was going to be easy but I kept making stupid little mistakes like forgetting to put m2 or whatever after it, and we get full mark taking off if we dont have them, and I didn't realise until it was too late.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)