general discussion for hsc 2007 open!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
Too bad it's not really open cause we can't spam it up...I mean post interesting things about the HSC yet. :p

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
More like you helping us with Physics and Math questions...[size=-10]and spamming it up[/size]

:)

Last edited:

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Damn it SS, your most recent post in this thread that appeared on the "most recent post in the NSW HSC" link on the homepage made me think the actual forum was open! xD

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
So...anybody started doing their huge workload of work? :) I've got tons already, a biology assessment task already, and heaps of homework. Damn chemistry is freakin' hard lol, polymerisation or whatever it is = so hard

w00dy.

HSC
the-1-n-only-me said:
woot!!

we're important now!!
if this is the case.

why arent we using it? cause we have kind of started year 12 coursework and all?

or are we all just a little too afraid to take the step away from the prelim forum and threads?

HSC
w00dy. said:
if this is the case.

why arent we using it? cause we have kind of started year 12 coursework and all?

or are we all just a little too afraid to take the step away from the prelim forum and threads?
because they arent open yet. i think the mods will wait til the hsc is over before they open up our forum.

HSC
w00dy is right

we should talk in the 2007 forum, but they won't let us

what's taking so long???

i want to be year 12, i want to be year 12 ! *banging fists and throwing tantrum like a child* :mad1:

Chiisora

HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
SoulSearcher said:
It hasn't felt that much different from the year we've just had so far.
Yeh. Feel the same. There's not really any difference at all. But it's just the "knowing" that you're in year 12 feeling. But saying that, it just feels like any other year xDDD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)